Maytag 30" 20 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (MFB2055FRZ) - Stainless Steel
Built strong to last
- 13.34 cu. ft. space to accommodate fresh food and 6.34 cu. ft. for frozen items in the easy-access bottom-mount freezer
- Strongbox door bins are 50 times stronger than standard bins, and Strongbox hinges can withstand family members constantly opening and closing the refrigerator door
- Stainless steel finish is fingerprint-resistant so it will continue to look as great on the outside as it does on the inside
- Full-width fold away shelf lets you put taller items, like juice pitchers or bottles, on the bottom shelf when needed, while a flip-down section extends the entire width of the shelf
- Gallon-plus door bins are removable and adjustable, and can accommodate bulky items like milk cartons to free up space in the main interior area
- Easy access tilt-out bin employs a unique design that makes it easy to quickly grab snacks and other items
- LED lighting pairs with the high-gloss interior liner to improve the lighting conditions inside so you can easily find what you want
Keep foods at the ideal temperatures
- FreshLock crispers have humidity control to help preserve your fruits and vegetables for longer
- FreshFlow produce preserver can extend the freshness of some fruits and vegetables by up to 25 percent
- FreshFlow air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at helping remove odours from the refrigerator
- Speed Cool provides a cold blast of air to get food quickly back to the right temperature after the refrigerator door has been open for a longer-than-usual time (like when loading new groceries) or opened and closed multiple times
- Width: 30.12"
- Height: 68.37"
- Depth: 34.37"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 168 reviewers who responded, 149 would recommend this product.
- I would not buy this exact model again- September 18, 2017
very difficult to fit anything tall on the shelves....even a litre of milk is too tall....you can tuck in one of the shelves to make it half as deep and then tall items can go there....but this really limits the amount of surface space the fridge to put items....so anything tall needs to go in the door..anything really tall like a 2 litre bottle of pop has to lie down on a shelf ......I love the freezer...lots of space....I wish it came with an ice dispenser....we were able to order a kit so that we can install one on our own....but this is going to be a lot of work...love the look of the fridge an the meat, vegetable and fruit drawers....lNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hate this Fridge- February 27, 2020
I bought this fridge just over a year ago and tried to return it right away. I hate the configuration of the shelves. The full retractable shelf is useless because you lose so much space when extended, leaving no place for tall milk containers, bottles, etc. I only have one fridge in my house and have so much less room than my previous fridge that I often run out of room after a full grocery shop. The freezer is faulty. Ice maker is constantly malfunctioning and leaking. My hardwood floors are now stained and the surrounding cupboards have water damage. I wish I could rate this fridge as a zero. I am seeking ways to get rid of it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking but- September 9, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this one month or so ago but noticed a strange smell inside the refrigerator and freezer. After a long internet search I discovered that this is apparently a common occurrence with new refrigerators. It’s called : OUTGASING. It took a long time and more internet digging to find out what to do about this because no where in the manual was this mentioned. I would also like to mention the produce drawer. Not the most reliable since it comes off the rails often and needs to be put back in place if it is opened to far or quickly. It also had a sticky , greasy lubricant type substance on the top of the drawer where it slid back and forth in the rail.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.