Maytag 30" 6.7 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (YMET8800FZ) - Stainless
Explore your culinary side
- Free-standing electric range has 6.7 cu. ft. capacity, making it the perfect size for family dinners or large celebrations
- Double oven range with 1 rack in the upper oven and 2 racks in the lower oven lets you cook everything from lasagna to cookies at one time
- Smooth cooktop and fingerprint resistant sleek stainless steel finish adds a stylish touch to your kitchen
The power to create more
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element with fan to circulate heat onto every rack and into every corner of the oven
- Power Preheat gets you cooking in a flash
- Five radiant elements ranging from 100W to 3200W gives you the flexibility to simmer your sauces, sauté your vegetables, and sear your steak
- 10-inch Power Element provides consistent heat for pan frying or grilling
Perks every chef will appreciate
- Bridge element stretches across the cooktop so you get even results when cooking with oddly-shaped pots and pans
- Auto Conversion takes away conversion guesswork by adjusting your standard recipes to the right convection time and temperature
- Width: 29.94"
- Height: 47.13"
- Depth: 28.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 270 reviewers who responded, 247 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not what I expected- October 18, 2017
I have used this range for about a month now. It was not my first choice, but the only one that matched the refrigerator I was buying. The burners are VERY SLOW to heat and do not hold a stable temperature. The ovens are also very slow to heat - though they do cook nicely. The stove top is incredibly difficult to clean. I worry about scratching or damaging it each time I use it. There is only one timer, not one for each oven. I also purchased a refrigerator and dishwasher and am very pleased with both of them. They are high quality appliances. The range does not seem have the same high quality feel.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Oven- November 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I just bought this a few weeks ago. So far it works really well. Burners heat up much faster then my old oven did. Very good looking oven and seems to be built well. The only thing I wish it had is my old oven showed which exact burner was still hot after being turned off. This one just shows what side the burner is that is still warm. Excited to see how well it works for Thanksgiving. Will make it very nice to be able to cook 2 things at different temperatures at one time. I have been very happy with previous Maytag appliances I have purchased in the past and sure this will be no different.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my double oven!- October 12, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I have had my oven for about a month now and love it. I love having the smaller oven for all the times that you only need that much space for what you are cooking and having the ability to cook two different things at the same time at different temperatures is amazing. I've found it a little bit of an adjustment to figure out the temperature as this oven's heat is set lower than my last oven. I would also love to see them figure out a different adjustment for the timer and heat settings as hitting the "+" buttons 45 times to set 45 minutes seems a bit crazy but I guess that's being picky. The ceramic top has all the known issues but does buff up nicely when used with a cleaner. Overall very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.