Microsoft Arc Mouse - Black
- Ultra-thin and ultra-lightweight wireless mouse is designed to conform to the natural curvature of your hand for enhanced all-day comfort
- Clean, elegant, and minimalist style looks great in any workspace and is designed to complement your other devices (sold separately)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Innovative design allows the mouse to snapped flat and easily tucked into a laptop back or backpack for on-the-go convenience while you travel
- When snapped into a curved position the mouse powers on for use; when snapped flat the mouse powers down to conserve battery life
- Full-scroll plane on the top of the mouse lets you scroll both vertically and horizontally
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8 operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 949 reviewers who responded, 878 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mouse when paired with a Surface- November 10, 2018
This is a really good mouse when paired with a Surface. It seems to be very precise regardless of the type of surface your using it on as opposed the the first gen version. Also this version did away with the center scroll wheel strip and replaced it with a virtual one which I must say functions way better considering past gen scroll strips were unresponsive and too sensitive. Also they seem to have also upgraded the thin rubbery layer that the mouse is wrapped in. My older gen version tore through the rubber after a few months. Definitely worth the investment for on the go types like myself who aren't using their mouse for gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Microsoft arc mouse- February 12, 2021
I’ve had my arc mouse for about two months. It’s a very nice product, easy to turn on & off. The use of it on a soft or hard surface is really good, siding your finger across the mouse pad on the from left to right allows to move from page to page or even pictures. I certainly like the design & the way it works, the flat design for stow & go it great, my voova carrying case, isn’t that much bigger than my surface pro & the mouse fits in my all size pockets of the bag very easy. Pressing the left & right buttons are a little loud mist people will say, but it’s ok to me. Price is a little high, but you could always price match, just as I did. Two thumbs up!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Genius design! Well done Microsoft!- July 15, 2018
I was little hesitant about spending so much on a laptop mouse but let me tell you, I could not have made a better choice! It's so easy to toss in my laptop bag and go. It works on virtually any surface (even the arm of my la-z-boy chair). With other laptop mice, a flat surface was almost always required which meant having to use a book or tablet, that the mouse would almost always slide off of. This is so much easier and more portable. The mouse requires 2 aaa batteries (included) and since flattening out the mouse actually turns mouse off, its makes it easier to remember. Great overall design that functions perfectly. Definitely worth paying a little moreYes, I would recommend this to a friend.