Miele Complete C3 Excellence Canister Vacuum - Lotus White
- Powerful 1200W vacuum gently cleans hard floor surfaces and efficiently cleans low-medium pile carpets and area rugs
- Electric power roller brush is perfect for removing stubborn dirt from your carpet and rugs
- 6 variable motor speeds accommodate a variety of floor surfaces and are easily selected with just a touch of your foot
- Integrated accessories keep the tools you need easily within reach to clean everything from floors, upholstery, corners, baseboards, and more
- Large operating radius of 11m (36') offers optimal manoeuvrability in large rooms without having to move to a closer outlet
- Soundproofed motor and sound-optimized floorhead reduces noise for quieter operation
- AirClean dustbag boasts an automatically locking closure to lock in vacuumed dust and includes strong protector netting to prevent bag tears, even when picking up glass
- Multi-stage filtration system includes an AirClean dustbag, motor protection filter, and Miele exhaust filter to ensure 99.9-percent fine dust particles are filtered to leave the room's air pure and clean
- Retractable power cord rewinds with a single touch of a button when finished
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Nozzle
- Upholstery Nozzle
- AirClean 3D Dust Bag
- Motor Filter
- AirClean Exhaust Filter
- SEB 217-3 Electric Powerhead
- SBD 285-3 Universal Floor Head
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Great Suction - One Issue- May 10, 2020
This is clearly a superior vacuum, the suction is incredible. It works fantastic on both carpet and hardwood floor surfaces in my house. I also love how simple and easy to use it is with the bag. One issue I have, and I notice it mostly on the higher power settings is that when using on carpet it appears to have such high suction that it becomes difficult to push around. So much so that the telescopic wand slips from the height settings and won't stay locked. It's unfortunate because when purchasing a vacuum at this caliber you would hope it wouldn't have an issue like this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- High suction, high quality product- May 26, 2020
We have a department store brand canister vacuum that has been breaking bit by bit over the years, so we decided to purchase a good quality product. We live out of town, so our vacuums are picking up a lot of mud, sand and other detritus. The Miele with its 6 suction levels is both much quieter and pulls a lot more out of the floor and furniture than any previous vacuum we have owned. Construction is first-rate and you can feel the quality in the switches and parts. The vacuum rolls on three casters that pivot in all directions, unlike most vacuums that have one caster pivot wheel at the hose end, and two regular wheels. The vacuum is has a low profile and is lightweight, so easy to carry upstairs. Its low weight and profile mean it's fairly easy to tip the vacuum over when moving it around on carpet. Once you figure out how to not tip it while moving it, no problem. The powerhead is a bit narrow (11" vs the 13" we had before), but workable, and does not have a roller bar height adjustment like all previous vacuums we have owned. When suction is highest, moving the powerhead does take a bit more effort, but it's doing its job. The standard floor head is well made, but it's sometimes a bit tricky to switch between rug and floor mode. Dust suppression is excellent, with allergy sufferers giving this vacuum high praise. Filtration is evidently very good. As canister vacuums go, you can't beat Miele. The C1 is the original model (with a 0.9 ga bag), the C2 has a slightly smaller body but has 1.2 ga capacity bag, and the C3 is the latest model with a 1.2 ga capacity bag, and also the longest power cord.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Product!- July 31, 2020
Well worth the money. Bags are not an issue. Much easier and cleaner to just dispose of the bag than the messy clean-ups and spills associated with emptying a bagless canister: Defeats the purpose if you there's always dirt and dust flying all over when IMO... This Miele even tells you when you need to change the bag and Hepa Filter... Very smart! Different power settings a definite plus! Surprisingly quiet for the strong suction, even at full power. Great side suction on bare floors to get up against the wall. Wheels work smoothly and it has quite a long cord. The only little issue is the docking slot for the wand located on the side - it doesn't hold it that well when upright. Little issue that can be remedied with a tweak. I've had Dyson canisters and this is far cleaner, quieter and the multiple settings a huge plus! Current deal at 250$ off makes it a no brainer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report