Mini DisplayPort Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter - Compatible with Apple iMac and MacBook
Available online only
• Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter is designed to connect a Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt port compatible PC or graphic card to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI; A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required.
• Mini DP to HDMI adapter transmits both audio and video over one cable; Supports video resolutions up to 4k and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
• Extend or Mirror your Laptop/PC to a second display for an expanded workstation, home theater or show presentations on a projector at office, school or home.. With built-in chipset, it is not bi-directional, and can only convert signal from mini displayport PC to HDMI monitors
• Nickle-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistant; Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p, W530/W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11
- No restrictions in Canada