Monitor Audio SB-4 Soundbar - Black
Available online only
The SB-4 incorporates a series of clever technical features and design innovations which demonstrate Monitor Audio’s revered attention to detail and commitment to quality.
Ease of installation is another key advantage of the SB-4. High quality, low profile binding posts provide an easy and trouble free connection, with the terminals recessed neatly to enable a flush to wall installation. The terminal panel also houses standard fixing points compatible with SANUS TV mounts, with many options for TV and wall installation. Wall mounting is also possible using Monitor Audio’s low-profile wall mount bracket with cable access, easy pre-alignment and fixing template.
The SB-4 is designed to be used with a partnering Monitor Audio subwoofer and crossed over to provide the best possible experience and increased system power handling. Alternatively, the soundbar can be used independently to deliver an impressive uplift in TV audio performance with only a slightly reduced power handling.
• 2 x C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) Mid-Bass drivers per channel.
• 1 x C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter per channel.
• 1 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR) for left and right channels, and 2 x ABRs for the centre channel.
• All MDF construction. Internally braced for additional rigidity.
• Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
• High quality crossovers utilising polypropylene capacitors and low loss laminated steel core inductors.
• Designed to fit SANUS TV mounting systems.
• Compatible with optional BASB2 dedicated wall bracket.
• Integrated Silicon feet provide secure cabinet-top mounting.
- Northwest Territories