Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium Coffee & Espresso Machine by Breville - Classic Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Coffeehouse flavour at home
- Includes a welcome set of Nespresso capsules with unique aromatic profiles so you can find your favourite brews
- Proprietary, recyclable coffee capsules (additional capsules sold separately) allow you to experience a wide range of flavours and strengths
- Each capsule features an integrated barcode so the machine automatically delivers the perfect amount of aroma, flavour, and crema
- Machine settings and capsule sizes allow you to choose between large Alto and Mug/Coffee drinks, medium Gran Lungo and Double Espresso drinks, and small Espressos
- Naturally formed crema in both long drinks and espressos delivers rich, full-bodied taste
Convenience and style
- One-button operation, fast heat-up time, and automatic capsule ejection make the machine simple and intuitive to operate
- Automatic updates via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ensure up-to-date, seamless operation
- Made from 54% recycled plastics for environmentally friendly sustainability
- Sleek black finish infuses your kitchen counter with elegant style
- Vertuo Next Coffee Machine
- Tasting Box of Nespresso Capsules
- Nespresso Welcome Brochure
- User Manual
- Water Hardness Test Strip (in the User Manual)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Smooth and Wonderful- September 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the best brewing machine. The coffee tastes wonderful, smooth and frothy, well blended. Best cup of coffee ever! The machine itself has a great flow, compact design with a great water container. Pop in a pod, lock the top and push the button. It's a quiet brewing system that reads the barcode and then makes the perfect cup of coffee. Then, when you open it back up it automatically pops the used pod into a container! They thought of everything! I definitely recommend Nespresso for the smoothest, easiest cup of coffee. If you are thinking about this one versus another brand, I would say buy this one - you won't be sorry!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT. Fantastic coffee!- March 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I did a TON of research before deciding how to upgrade my coffee situation. From everything I looked at, the key to good espresso is the pressure. The super fancy machines require a lot of cleaning and calibration so the far less expensive (for the machine anyway) Nespresso was worth a try first. The coffee is simply delicious and always comes out with a lovely layer of foam/cream on top of every cup... just SO good. I really wish there was a way to use a reusable pod but I don’t think it exists yet. The price of the coffee and the waste is the only downside. Still way cheaper than lattes at a coffee shop though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Vertuo Next!!- March 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been using the Vertuo Next for the last few days and absolutely love it. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house and don't need anything that takes up too much space, this is perfect! It's super convenient and easy to make 1-2 cups every morning and be on my way with no cleanup other than my cup. It also makes the perfect Espresso every time with little to no wait. I'm still working through all the different pods you can purchase with it, but there are a wide variety which is great for my varying taste and for when we have guests. Only concern I have is the water tank is a little small, but it's just me drinking the coffee generally, so not a huge concern. Otherwise I highly recommend!!