Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 Dual Zone Air Fryer - 7.57kg/8Qt - Black
- Eight-quart capacity offers ample room for up to 4lb. of French fries or chicken wings
- Two independent baskets allow you to cook two types of food at the same time
- DualZone technology with Smart Finish function ensures both types of food are ready at the same time
- Match Cook button lets you copy settings from one zone to the other so you can cook the same thing in both baskets
- Six customisable programs include air fry, air broil, roast, bake, reheat, and dehydrate
- Temperature range of 105-450 degrees Fahrenheit lets you cook every type of food to perfection
- Main Unit With 6 Programmable Cooking Functions
- 2 x 4-Qt Cooking Baskets For 8-Qt Capacity
- 2 x Nonstick Crisper Plates
- 15 Chef-Inspired Recipes and Additional Meal Options & Cooking Charts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1603 reviewers who responded, 1556 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This thing is awesome!- January 29, 2021
Two baskets are a must, match cooking as well as cooking different items to sync at the end is pretty nice. At first we were going to store it after each use, but it quickly found a home on the counter. Reheating items, absolutely the best over a microwave. We are a family of 6 and it takes care of our needs very well... where have you been all my life! Cleanup is very easy as well. So far we have used it for: Boneless chicken Fresh cut fries (just add a little oil) Soft Pretzels Fish Sticks Hash Browns (like McDonalds) French fries Nathans Onion Rings!! Oh so good. We even made chicken parm inside the fryer. Buy it! It is worth the $$$Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can’t go wrong with this air fryer- January 2, 2021
Very impressed with this air fryer. We had another brand that we were pleased with, but with one very large basket, it was a challenge to cook multiple items at different times and temps. I had my eye on this Ninja and waited for Black Friday pricing to purchase it. We’ve used it several times and it’s great. The baskets are small, but still roomy enough to prepare an entire meal if you utilize both sides. It’s a definite upgrade from our Dash Air Fryer, which served us well, but you just can’t beat the Ninja brand. We’ve been very impressed with the quality. This is our most utilized small kitchen appliance and it looks nice on our countertop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must have!!!!- September 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The air fryers are nice, but living with a vegetarian made it difficult to cook for both of us. Now that is not a problem!!!! He has one side and I have another!!! The other day it was shrimp for me and tofu for him! The tofu takes longer and with the separate controls it was a snap with no concern for 'cross contamination'. It would be PERFECT for picky eating kids as well. The footprint on this machine is big- plan on enough counter space when using. It does seem to cool down quickly. It is also MUCH easier to use than my previous one with basic no-nonsense control panel. Now I cant wait for Thanksgiving- this will be such a BIG help!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.