Ninja Hot and Cold Brew System (CP307C) - 10-Cup - Black
- Advanced brewing technology lets you make a wide range of hot or cold coffees and teas
- Cold brew feature allows you to brew cold brew tea and coffee or iced coffee and tea and lower temperatures to achieve smooth, naturally sweet flavour in about 10 to 15 minutes
- Smart basket recognition displays coffee and tea options, so you can select the one you desire
- Separate coffee and tea baskets brew the drinks separately to keep the flavour intact
- Double-walled thermal carafe keeps 50oz. of coffee or tea hot for up to 2 hours
- Auto-iQ draws the exact amount of water needed based on brew size and type you choose
- Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction technology unlocks the full flavour potential of the coffee or tea
- Five brew styles include classic, rich, over ice, cold brew, and speciality, giving you the flexibility to make coffee with varied richness and flavour
- Six brew sizes let you brew the perfect size for you, whether it is single cup, half carafe, or full carafe
- Tea type function displays the temperature and number of steeps required when you select type of tea you want
- Fold-away hot and cold frother allows you to make cafe-style silky-smooth froth using hot or cold milk in a jiffy
- Designed to brew any brand of coffee or tea, loose leaf or bag into a flavourful cuppa
- 50 oz. (10-Cup) Double-Walled Thermal Carafe
- Separate Coffee and Tea Brew Basket
- Fold-Away Frother
- Recipe Book
- Coffee Permanent Filter
- Tea Permanent Filter
- Ninja Smart Scoop
- Removable Water Reservoir
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 265 reviewers who responded, 198 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features, fast brew!- March 24, 2020
I'm loving this brewing system. I came out of a Bunn and Keurig (yes, I had both) and wanted this one to take the place of both those and save counter space, not to mention I didn't want to use plastic pods any longer. This system brews a pot in about the same time as my Bunn did, and a single cup in about the same time as my Keurig, so that makes me happy. But what makes me even happier, is the flavor! I had heard that the Ninja system gives a richer, fuller bodied flavor to the coffee, and it's true! Icing on the cake, it also brews hot or cold tea and specialty coffees. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and I highly recommend this system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buy!- December 30, 2019
I bought this to replace a faulty coffee maker of another brand. It is a bit bigger than I would have liked, but has ALL the features and then some of what I was looking for, so worth it in my opinion. We bought the stainless carafe as it matches my kitchen perfectly, but find that it doesn't keep the coffee nice and piping hot for as long we we'd expect. We thought the thermal lining would help. LOVE the little whip attachment, use it all the time. The tea feature is nice too. Haven't had a chance to use all the features yet, but does make a nice cup/pot of coffee. The delayed start is a nice feature...great to wake up to coffee!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most versatile for coffee & tea- August 16, 2021
This gets used daily at my house. I use filtered water and it's working great. The issues people have been having are quick fixes.....if you don't firmly put the cone in the machine then yes, it will overflow. Press it firmly back when you've loaded the cone filter.....only use the gold filter that came with it. If your coffee maker stopped running then clean it out and put a filter in the resovior. Things have to be lined up perfectly or it won't work. That being said, we LOVE this coffee and tea maker. My husband is obsessed with the specialty shot so we can make a latte for him. The foaming arm works well too when we make lattes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.