Ninja Nutri Ninja Duo Auto-iQ 1300W Stand Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups - Only at Best Buy
- 1300W of power bring the performance of a professional tool into your kitchen
- Auto-iQ technology provides convenient one-touch blending with 5 settings that combine timed pulsing, blending, and pausing functions
- Extra-large 72 oz. (64 oz. liquid capacity) blender pitcher includes Total Crushing blades that crush ice into snow in seconds
- Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds to help you create nutrient and vitamin-rich drinks
- One 24 oz. Nutri Ninja cup and one jumbo multi-serve 32oz. Nutri Ninja cup with Sip & Seal lids let you take your creations on the go
- Digital countdown timer shows remaining time on the chosen Auto-IQ setting, or counts up to track blending time when you're using 1 of the 3 manual speeds
- Included 30-recipe inspiration guide gives you ideas for your next creation
- 1300 Watt Motor Base with Auto-iQ Technology
- 72 oz. Pitcher with Lid and Pour Spout
- Total Crushing Blades
- (1) Regular 24 oz. Nutri Ninja Cup
- * (1) Jumbo Multi-Serve 32 oz. Nutri Ninja Cup * (2) Sip & Seal Lids
- (1) Pro Extractor Blade
- Instruction Book
- Auto-iQ Program Guide
- Quick-Start Guide
- Ninja 75-Recipe Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1427 reviewers who responded, 1392 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not a reliable appliance- October 31, 2019
I purchased 2 of these blenders, one as a gift and one for myself. The first one failed within a week before I could give the gift, so I returned the blender and got my money back. The second one failed just after the 90 day warranty expired so it is also useless. If you are looking for a good blender, buy one with a reputable name behind it or you will end up very disappointed. Don't buy this one. In both cases, it seems that a sensor in the blender has failed because when I turn it on, the red power indicator light just flashes. This seems to be a common problem with the blenders as other people have also written about it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Product!- January 7, 2016
I have never had a Ninja before, but I have used a couple of other blender/juicer types like nutribullet. I was quite impressed on the power and ease of use. I love the individual cup sizes like the 24oz and 32 oz cups. Any smaller than that, I found it hard to fit the fruit vegetables and ice all in the same cup. My only complaint really is that many of the cup sizes are not compatible with every blender. They have different sizes with different fixtures so that one cup from another model won't fit on a different model. Some do and some don't. If you want to buy a new cup size, there will be notations as to whether it will fit your model or not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite!!- January 5, 2016
We had an old Kitchen Aid Blender that lasted us about 4 years, but never made a real, quality smoothie. I always wanted a VitaMix as I have used them before, and they are amazing, but I wasn't in love with the price. Hands down this is one of the best blenders I have ever used. The smoothies are so smooth and almost no seeds. It makes awesome alcoholic beverages as well. It is very loud, but for the quality of the drink produced I would say WHO cares! :) One of my favorite purchases this year! If you are thinking about it, just get it already!! I also have the ninja coffee maker, that is amazing as well! :) Keep up the great work Ninja!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.