Nintendo Switch Lite - Blue
- Nintendo Switch Lite is a compact Nintendo Switch system that's ideal for individual, handheld play
- Sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in +Control Pad makes it easy to game on the go
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games
- Please note: Additional Joy-Con controllers may be required for certain titles (sold separately)
- Nintendo Switch Lite
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 298 reviewers who responded, 289 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Splurge on a Nintendo Switch Now!!!!- September 10, 2021
My child loves the Nintendo Switch. The setup process is very intuitive and easy enough for child in her age group to handle alone. The gaming library is chock-full of hit games, so you won't be bored. And if you happen to find a friend or another Switch owner to play with, it gets even better. That said, its graphics can't compete with the ray-tracing and 4K-ready visuals of the PS5 or Xbox Series X. Plus the Switch's small storage means you'll be more reliant on swapping game cards, or buying external storage. I would definitely recommend this for anyone of any age group wants to build sharpen their mental acuity and improve their hand dexterity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love both my systems each one is different, but- June 18, 2021
Love my Nintendo switch light, big weight difference from the regular switch. I bought my switch light before I bought the regular switch which cannot be play on the TV. After a few weeks of playing on my On my Nintendo switch light I knew oh I wanted the regular switch so I could play it on my TV. I now have both systems and love them both. I love the light weight of the switch, to me the handheld mode for the regular switch is a little heavy compared to the switch lite. I love both my systems each one is different, but pretty much can play the same games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Handheld Device- July 13, 2021
I also own a Switch, and was surprised to find I actually prefer the Switch Lite a majority of the time. I do use both devices primarily for handheld gaming. After the initial acclimation to the Lite, you really don’t notice that the display is any smaller than the traditional Switch’s display. If you are looking for handheld gaming, this is a solid device! The “blue” color is actually more of a purple in most lighting, so maybe avoid if you dislike shades of purple.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.