North 49 Basecamp Rectangular -42-Degrees Celcius Sleeping Bag - Tan
Strong winds hit you as you pitch your tent and you brace yourself for the bitter chill. It must be dipping past -20 degrees Celsius tonight. You've spent the day trekking through the woods to reach your favourite spot.
Exhausted, you take off your boots and retire for the evening. And though the winds are howling and snow is whipping, tonight you're warm and cozy inside your North 49 Basecamp sleeping bag.
Why you want this:
- Long and tall: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 198cm (6'4"), so it's got tall people covered too.
- Rolled up: Weighing 9.1kg when packed, this sleeping bag comes with a web tie straps with quick release buckles to let you roll it up tightly
- Rectangular shape: Roomy rectangular design with a loose shell construction lets you stretch out while you sleep.
- Three ways to sleep: 2 separate sleeping bags offer 3 optional configurations; use the 2 bags individually or combine them for extra warmth.
- Made for warmth: With a 65% polyester and 35% cotton outer shell construction, this sleeping bag is insulated with double-layered polysoft material and has a 100% cotton flannel lining, as well as an additional detachable flannel lining to retain maximum heat in the coldest season.
- Three season design: A thermal rating of -42 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for winter, late fall, and early spring to keep you comfortably warm on icy-cold nights.
- Stay even warmer: The removable hood and full-length draft tube keeps the heat in and the cold out, so you stay warm and cozy.
- Hang it up: Web hanging loops let you hang your sleeping bag up for drying or airing it out.
- Stay ventilated: No.10 delrin zipper ensures you stay well ventilated.
- Handy pocket: A front zippered pocket lets you keep your belongings close by as you sleep.