North 49 Comfort 3.5 Rectangular 3-Degrees Celcius Sleeping Bag - Red
Today was a scorcher. But now the sun's gone down and the campfire's been reduced to a few glowing embers. You're shivering as you climb into your tent and wish you'd brought an extra sweater.
The North 49 Comfort 3.5 sleeping bag has a hollow polysoft polyester fill and elastic corded hood to ensure you warm up quickly and stay comfortably snug on those surprisingly brisk summer nights. You'll wake up feeling refreshed and ready for another day of adventure.
Why you want this:
- Long and tall: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 185cm (6'), so it's got tall people covered too.
- Take it with you anywhere: This Comfort series bag has a packed weight of 1.95kg and comes with a carry bag for ease of portability.
- Rectangular shape: Roomy rectangular design with a loose shell construction lets you stretch out while you sleep.
- Made for warmth: Constructed with a polyester outer shell and lining, and insulated with hollow polysoft polyester fill, this sleeping bag retains maximum heat.
- Three-season design: A thermal rating of 3 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for summer, late spring, and early fall.
- Stay even warmer: The attached hood keeps the heat in and the cold out, so you stay warm and cozy.
- Carry Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Good for the price- July 29, 2017
Good things: - I slept at 9 degrees celsius with it, with leggings and a sweatshirt, and I wasn't cold. Actually, I was really hot in the morning, but not sweaty and disgusting, so it breathes and that's good. - It's easy to zip, it's easy to get in the bag (don't bother to roll it, just push) and it's easy to wash. - The elastic cord for the hood is also easy to manage and helps to keep you warm. - I'm 5'8 and 140 lbs, and it was big enough for me. If you're taller than 5'10 or 6', and bigger than 170-180 lbs, I think it would be tight. Not so good things: - The bag came with a couple of strands of the filling out of it, but I just removed it and it was ok. - When it's in the carry bag, it's not so small, but it's ok if you don't hike with it. - Also, I was so glad to see that North 49 (World Famous) was a canadian brand, but a bit disappointed when I received it and saw it was all made in China: my bad, I guess. - Not so sure I would sleep at 3 degrees celsius in it: that would be a bad night. All in all: I should give this sleeping bag a 3 stars, but since the price is so cheap, it deserves the 4 stars.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice and comfy!- July 7, 2015
I bought this for my canada day camping trip. It's nice and warm for the weather.
Not helpful (0)Report