Panasonic Genius 1.6 Cu. Ft. Microwave (NNST75LB) - Black
- Countertop microwave boasts a spacious 1.6 cu. ft. capacity to easily hold larger dishes and meals
- 1200W capability provides plenty of power to cook foods quickly and efficiently
- Genius Sensor cooking and reheating technology automatically determines the right power level and monitors the cooking process for perfect results
- Cyclonic Inverter technology circulates microwave energy to deliver even and consistent results
- Energy-saving LED lighting provides a clear view of your food as it cooks
- Grey interior resists food stains to make cleanup a breeze
- Slim design and a smoked glass door add modern appeal to any kitchen
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Large enough for our plates!- November 21, 2020
I’m so thankful to have found a microwave that is big enough for our square dinner plates. We would not have bought a microwave just for this reason, but when ours died I’m glad we found this one. It is quite deep as a result so takes up more counter space but that’s the trade off. The door is a bit clunky sounding when you close it but I like the push release better than yanking on the door. Overall we are pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Ok- December 21, 2020
We purchased this Panasonic because the brand we wanted, the same as our previous unit which did a fantastic job for 15 years(!) had changed the control panel so much that it was unusable to all but those who memorize manuals... That said, this unit is easy to use which we wanted. Only negative I can mention so far is that the sensor heat tends to overheat on the items we have tried to date and I would like the inverter to heat more evenly. I still have to determine if it is working right. But it does the basic job with a panel interface we can understand. Now if it will only last 15 years.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Bad smell of burnt Plastic- February 10, 2021
We would be returning this microwave , it has a smell of burnt plastic which lasted over a day. Just scared to put my food in itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don’t waste your money- November 16, 2020
This microwave has so many issues! Buyer beware! The store doesn’t close properly and when you press the buttons you really have to press very hard to activate the microwave. I would give it zero but I had to give it one star.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Tv- December 17, 2020
It says it is silver It is black around it Silver would have matched our room better Tv is good though Quality goodYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report