Panasonic 4-Handset DECT Cordless Phone with Answering Machine (KXTGD394B)
- This cordless phone unit comes with 4 handsets gives you the convenience of not having to rush to the other side of the house to answer a call
- Built-in answering machine features a 15-minute message storage capacity
- Talking caller ID uses text-to-speech technology to announce the caller's name between rings so you can easily tell who's calling
- Call block feature silences and disconnects calls that do not display a number or from unwanted callers that you've added to the phone's call block list so all annoying calls get blocked
- Intelligent ECO Mode automatically reduces the power consumption when it detects that a handset is near the base unit, offering a total of up to 10 hours of talk time when in ECO mode
- Night mode can be activated to prevent certain handsets from ringing for a specified period of time so you're not disturbed
- Its buttons, easy-to-read 1.6" LCD screen, and other elements were ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Backlit keypad and display makes it super easy to see the controls even in low light conditions
- Simple yet stylish compact design will blend in well with many different room interiors
- NiMH AAA x 2 Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Reliable for Long Term Heavy Use- August 10, 2019
We have purchased this about 2.5 years ago and honestly, they have been excellent for heavy use that our household puts them through. No call quality or sound issues. We have had V-Tec before this and they have lasted for decent amount of time as well but call quality became an issue and charging became an issue. For these Panasonics, the charge lasts off the docs for over a day at least (havent had them off long enough to know how much longer they can go lol).
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product !- October 12, 2016
Wonderful phone system. Very user friendly. Bought it for my 87 year old mother so she won't trip and fall trying to get to the phone. Now she has a phone in her bedroom,kitchen,living room and bathroom. Not too many buttons so it's great for the elderly.Very clear communications. Highly Recommended.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great phone set!- January 5, 2017
I replaced an older AT&T as well as a quite old Panasonic set with this one and am totally leased with its performance. The audio quality far exceeds that of either the old Panasonic or AT&T units. The distance between a remote handset and the base station is also much farther and must be close to 100 ft. I like some of the programming options e.g.: - The handsets can be named (e.g. Kitchen, Bedroom, Garage) which makes it much easier when the intercom function is being used. The name appears on the handset's screen. - Each handset can be set to Auto-On so a call is answered by merely lifting it off the charging station, rather than having to press a button. - Each handset can be set to ignore calls during a specified time during the night.
Not helpful (1)Report