Philips Bodygroom Pro Series 7000 Wet & Dry Foil Shaver (BG7025/15)
- Dual-sided design lets you switch between shaving and trimming
- Trimmer and adjustable comb come with 5-length settings for use on any part of the body, cutting hair between 3-11mm
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades ensure precision shaves and trims
- Four-direction moving shaver head adapts to body contours to give a smooth shave, while applying less pressure
- Shaver head with patented rounded tips and hypoallergenic foil protects your skin
- Constructed from high quality chrome and rubber for maximum sturdiness
- Water-resistant groomer means you can use it in the shower and easily clean it with a rinse
- Rubber grip on the handle allows better control, in and out of the shower
- High-power Li-ion battery allows 80 minutes of cordless use on a one-hour charge
- Convenient battery light indicates the power status
Maintenance & Storage
- Cleaning Brush
- Travel Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Better in some ways, not so much in others- November 22, 2020
Had a previous version for a bout 5 years. I understand now that it was not likely a wet\dry version and so it's failure may have been do using it in the shower once. Overall the battery eventually would no longer hold a charge. That said, I loved it was excellent and trimming everything. The new one feels better, handle has more grip and the buttons and slider feel better. The only thing so far, is that the adjustable guard on the trimmer is does not go as close as the old one, which is something I miss. So far it is working well, holding a charge well and works well as intended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great- September 21, 2019
Bought it to become one of the legendary Smooth People,and it doesn't disappoint. Didn't experience any pinching or tugging with the shaver,and the trimmer was quick and easy to use. Lightweight,and easy to handle,no matter what yoga pose you're in. Personally,I think I'm prone to razor bumps,so I might just stick with the trimmer from now on,but aside from that,no fault with the product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- One half works well, other does not.- June 15, 2019
This is 2 instruments combined. On one end is a hair trimmer which I was hoping to use to trim my beard, which I keep short, about 4 mm. However, this trimmer fails to do this even at the lowest setting. An older trimmer by another manufacturer set at 4 mm, which was much cheaper, does an excellent job. The other end has a swivelling head for closer to the skin body shave (not a clean face shave). This part works well, so I am keeping it for this.
Not helpful (4)Report