Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black/Green
- Over-ear wired headset offers powerful sound, while its advanced passive noise cancellation gives you uninterrupted focus
- 50mm titanium Razer Triforce drivers with 12Hz-28KHz frequency response guarantee impressive sound quality
- 7.1 surround sound gives you excellent positional accuracy
- Cardioid microphone gives you convenient voice communication with superb clarity
- Soft ear cushions let you wear these headphones for hours without any discomfort
- Multi-platform capability allows you to play on a variety of gaming platforms
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 62 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome- November 30, 2020
Bought this last week, it arrived today and i have used it for 5 hours already. I was considering the kraken x or the blackshark v2 x. It didn't disappoint and glad I made this choice instead. The sound and mic quality is very good. People can hear me very clearly. Padding and ear cushioning is also very comfortable. The only issue with it is the ear cushioning does get a little warm after wearing it for a long period of time. With previous headphones the earpieces did not feel very comfortable if wearing glasses, but no issues with blackshark v2 x. Very good Razer. Definitely would recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Value- November 26, 2020
The audio sounds just as good as. My $150 headset, and the mic sounds even better. I bought to have a wired set in when my wireless is charging. I might just use this one full time. Pros: Super comfortable, great sound, great mic, volume adjustment easy to find, smooth adjustment and good build quality. Cons: Mic isn’t detachable like the pricier standard V2. Overall great product for the money. FYI I bought on sale for $60 CAD. I would have shopped around more at full price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Gotta have that surround sound- August 27, 2020
At this price point, this is a great choice for a lightweight entry-level over-the-ear headset for gaming, but that's not the reason to get it. The 7.1 surround it comes with is awesome, and other players now think I'm wallhacking because I can hear them clomp around corners and I'm getting them before they even know I know they're there. My only real complaint is that the cable seems a little flimsy. At this price point, I'd have preferred to see a braided cloth cable since they're harder to bend or tear, and in my experience it really improves the longevity of my hardware. Aside from that, it's about what you'd expect from an entry-level gaming headset; mic input is nice and clear. The frame seems solid and is a nice, snug fit, but it's also lighter than I'd have expected. No other bells and whistles, but those aren't what you're buying at this price point anyway. Get it for the surround sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report