Razer Nommo 2.0 Gaming Computer Speaker System
- Two speaker satellites with a 3-inch drive reach (210 watts total power) deliver a powerful sound output that will fill the entire room
- Dupont Kevlar custom woven glass fibre driver cones produce a tighter, higher frequency sound for a clear and detailed audio performance
- Rear-facing bass ports within large chambers boost the low-frequency sounds, so you can feel every hit and shot while playing
- 50Hz to 20KHz frequency response range enables an accurate audio reproduction of a wide range of audio frequencies
- Gaming-focused position accuracy with a spatial depth tuning allows gamers to figure out where the enemies are hiding and the gunshot direction
- Volume and bass knob controls in the right speaker featuring an automatic gain control allow you to adjust the audio levels with ease
- Includes a 3.5mm headphone jack for connecting headphones and enjoy games without disturbing others
- Suction-equipped base attaches to any surface to keep the speakers in place without tipping
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don’t knock it till you try it- September 11, 2020
I purchased these to make more room for a second monitor on my desk since my previous setup was very bulky. The first time I listened to these after I plugged them in, I was hugely disappointed. However, I realized I came from a full bookshelf speakers and subwoofer setup (similar to the LG Xboom 700) and I cannot draw a fair comparison to just two desktop speakers. Once I’d come back with a different perspective I realized I could hear in game sounds I didn’t know existed and every single channel in songs. Sound quality is excellent with crisp highs and mids, bass is kinda lacking but once, again they don’t have a subwoofer. Lows are still perfectly audible. A great deal for what they are!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer Nommo Speakers- September 4, 2020
I'm not an audiophile and I do not ever plan to be one. These speakers were an improvement from my set of Dell speakers. Are they great? No. Are they worth $99? Probably not but they are good. If you are a gamer they help, if you are trying to upset the neighbor listening to Metal they are not worth it. I plugged in my old speakers through the AUX port in the back of the main speaker and created my own little center channel with a bass box. That made my computer sound amazing. At 50% my wife yells at me and I'm sure the neighbors know what I'm listening to. On their own, good but not great. Paired with a sub and old speakers used as a center channel, pretty awesome. They're an upgrade but nothing fantastic. Would I buy again? Maybe but I'd think hard about it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- They're made in China, but people paid a premium- September 7, 2019
They look smaller in the pictures, when they came out of the box (excellent packaging: this pleases the consumer) the wires had all the necessary wire management, quality custom parts. The speakers seem like they're gonna show dust in the light, so don't position them too closely cuz every mark will show up. They feel mostly balanced, a little top heavy but a good job making a stable product. The associated wires all seem good quality, the power supply is a little limiting, length wise- fortunately the setup worked out very nicely for my buddy who is very satisfied with this purchase. I gave it 4 stars because it shouldn't be this expensive to sound this good, I really want to put it back up to 5 but I'm sure perfect exists. Maybe the room I was in, but the bass needs to be turned all the way down. There's an uncomfortable bass hum, but maybe that's just me being picky. Who dat, y'all!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.