Razer Orochi V2 18000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - White
- Wireless gaming mouse features flexible connectivity via 2.4GHz Razer HyperSpeed receiver and Bluetooth technology for a smooth and responsive control with minimized latency
- Ambidextrous ergonomic design provides excellent grip for either hand to keep you feeling comfortable during extended gaming sessions
- Razer 5G Advanced 18,000 DPI optical sensor ensures pro-level accuracy and speed for pixel-precise targeting, even during intense gaming action
- Six programmable buttons and a scroll wheel let you configure complex macros and frequently-used actions to enjoy a competitive edge over your opponents
- One integrated memory profile allows for storing your settings for on the go gaming
- Gaming-grade 2nd-gen Razor Mechanical mouse switches deliver consistent performance with long-lasting click durability
- Compact and ultra-lightweight build weighs just 60 grams for effortless use with laptops
- Compatible with devices running on Apple macOS version 10.4 or later and Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems
- Long battery life of up to 950 hours allows you to play for hours on end
- Low-battery indicator lets you know when it's time to replace the battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 146 reviewers who responded, 141 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lightweight egg mouse for gaming- July 4, 2021
I purchased the Orochi V2 because I wanted to try Razer's v2 mechanical switches. What I liked: The coating is good. Very grippy. The PTFE feet are smooth with rounded edges. The mechanical switches are fantastic. This mouse was a pleasure to use in that regard. Synapse software is fine. I had no issues. What I didn't like: Sensor position is off-center and this bugged me out for a few days. I don't think the thumb rest area is big enough and I also couldn't find a comfortable position for my pinky finger. I returned it for the above issues. If you can find a comfortable grip, this is a great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- simple and clean...crispy clicks- November 5, 2021
Really loving this mouse. I swapped from a Glorious Model O wireless and I'm glad I did and don't miss that one ever. Definitely a good mouse for anyone with a small-med hand/palm. definitely great for claw grippers for gaming or everyday use. Light and comfortable, but doesn't feel cheap at all. Clicks on all the buttons are nice and crisp, super satisfying. My only cons for this mouse are that it doesn't use an internal battery and uses either a AA or AAA battery (+1 to Razer for including battery in the box though) and that it requires Razer software to make any changes to performance. Overall solid mouse at the price point where there is definitely a lot of competitionYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for productivity but for gaming, not so much- November 24, 2021
Pros: -battery life -shape -build (yes and no) Cons: -egg shape can cause cramps depending on your grip -the coating is slippery so if you have dry hands, this will be a chore to hold while gaming -this is more of a nice laptop mouse than it is a gaming mouse Overall: My main is an Endgame XM1r. I wanted something a tad smaller and wireless so I opted for this since it was on sale for about $48 at Best Buy. I'm glad I didn't drop $69.99 for this mouse. It definitely is nice but at the same time, seems like Razer cut a lot of corners that could've made this mouse even greater at this price point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.