Rogers Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" 32GB Android O LTE Tablet With Snapdragon 425 4-Core Processor -Black - Monthly Financing
Not sold online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 8" display boasts 1280 x 800 resolution for bright, crisp images, even on sunny days
- Android O operating system with microSD memory card slot
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 quad core processor with 2GB of RAM powers movies and media easily for nonstop entertainment
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi provides a reliable internet connection wherever there is an accessible Wi-Fi signal
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity makes it easy to stream music, movies, and more from your tablet to other devices, such as your TV
- USB 2.0 port and 3.5mm headphone jack let you connect peripherals like headphones to increase your entertainment options
- Download hundreds of thousands of apps from the Google Play Store, such as Samsung Kids, a curated library of kid-friendly content that helps your child learn while giving you control over they content they access
- 5000 mAh battery offers up to 13 hours of video playing time for all-day entertainment
- 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera both feature an f2.2 aperture to let more light in through the lens to produce clear, crisp photos, no matter the time of day
Before you buy this tablet, here's what you need to know
- 0% interest on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes. A security deposit may be required.
- Ending your plan early will result in your balance becoming due and result in a cancellation fee.
- With this offer, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- In-store activation required including Reserve & Pick Up.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new tablet?
- To activate your tablet, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- USB Cable
- Travel Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
- By far the slowest android device I have ever used- June 18, 2020
Yes, it has LTE, Yes it has a nice screen, yes it looks nice, but half of the time you won't want to use this tablet because of how slow it is. It struggles to do most basic things, even going to the lockscreen, let alone going past it. It seems well made, but that could also be because I used it so rarely. Coming from a ZTE Grand X View (1st gen), I kinda wish I still had that old one, despite all of the issues I had with it. The performance was just so so much better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Camera very disappointing- November 24, 2019
Whereas I got superb photos with my Galaxy S5, I'm having problems with the settings of this Tab A. The automatic mode is very poor in all situations. Photos are granular and poor quality. No apparent stabilizer. I'm most disappointed with this device as I intended to use it on my trips. The photos are not up to par with the ones I got with my former Galaxy S5 which I loved, but it died on me after five years of service. The other features are OK.
- Disappointing quality- May 14, 2020
Very disappointed in the quality. The charging port and charger that came with it had a very tight fit, sometimes took a few tries and wiggles to get it to fit properly. After infrequent use over 6 months (second tablet, still have the iPad), the metal in the port got bent from me trying to fit the cable into its intended slot, and was told the warranty was voided because I damaged the port. Bad quality and surprisingly poor service.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.