Roland 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano (FP-10) - Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Ideal for all skill levels, whether you're just starting out or a seasoned player
- 88-key, PHA-4, hammer-action keyboard feels and responds like a real piano to ensure maximum expression
- SuperNATURAL piano sound engine produces rich tones through onboard speakers
- Twin Piano mode lets students and teachers play side-by-side in identical octave ranges
- Compact, lightweight body is easily portable from the home to the studio or classroom
- Headphone output and quiet keyboard action ensure you don't disturb others when practicing or composing
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface lets you to connect to your computer, DAW software, and Garageband
- Piano Partner 2 app lets you choose sounds, tempo, and more, right from your smartphone
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Best feel and sound for piano at this price range- June 30, 2020
If you are looking for the best key action feel and the best sounding for a digital piano and don't care for other frills then Roland FP-10 is definitely the number one choice at this price range. I have compared this to pretty much all other models of this range (Yamaha P125, Korg B2, Casio PXS1000, etc) so I know it. However, it's a shame that Roland didn't lubricate the key actions properly out of the factory. The factory grease is thin and just isn't enough. Because of that the keys will start developing noise after few days of playing. I was able to fix this myself by applying thicker silicon grease to every key. Overall, it is a great entry level digital piano, the key noise can be fixed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Clicking keys issues- April 23, 2020
This piano will develop clicking keys issues and Roland will help you with some lube(or free headphones) to fix the issue until the warranty expires. This is a "By Design feature". For more information and videos please Google "Roland fp10 Clicking Keys issue". Roland FP-10 has only ONE YEAR WARRANTY.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Great piano- September 1, 2020
This piano was recommended by two piano teachers. I looked at a lot of online reviews and decided to go with Roland and we are very happy. The keys feel like an acoustic piano and the sound is excellent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report