Samsonite Pro Slim 15.6" Laptop Commuter Backpack - Black
- Part of the Pro collection from Samsonite
- 24-litre backpack is ideal for travel and daily commutes
- Dedicated compartment with a tricot-lined Fast Fit adjustable sleeve accommodates laptops up to 15.6"
- Tricot-lined iPad pocket keeps your tablet safe and secure
- USB-compatible plug and wireless charging pocket lets you charge all your devices with a personal battery bank (sold separately)
- RFID pocket in the front organisation panel keeps your private data secure
- Tricot-lined pocket on the front panel provides space for your glasses, phone, and other personal items
- Lower front pocket is equipped with additional electronics organisation
- Divider in the main compartment provides a place for files and documents
- Detachable cord management trifold pouch holds personal electronics and accessories so they're always close at hand
- S-curve shoulder straps with reverse tricot lining provide a comfortable carry and protect your clothing
- SmartSleeve lets you slip the backpack over your suitcase handle and includes a hidden security pocket on the back
- Water-resistant nylon construction offers lightweight durability
- Leather touch points and a colour-pop zipper pull lend upscale sophistication
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Incredible Backpack!- 20 décembre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I wish I knew this backpack existed sooner! I travel quite a bit for work which means hauling around a laptop and tablet. I've always had bags to carry them around in before, but not anything like this Samsonite bag. It has a compartment for each device. Each compartment hold my devices snug and secure and I feel very confident that they're well protected. This backpack even has a built in wireless charging system. I'm on my phone a lot so having the ability to charge it in my bag while on the go is awesome. The quality of the backpack Iis exactly what you'd expect from a Samsonite product. The material is high quality and looks great. The zippers open and close smoothly. The sticking is tight. Everything about this backpack is perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good product- 19 octobre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Only thing preventing 5 stars are multiple small cosmetic discolorations of the fabric. Should not be at this price point. The bag itself is great, with all the pockets and zippered storage I need and hoped for. Plus, at 15 inches tall, it fits well under airline seats compared to most other backpacks that are 18 inches plus. Recommended.
- Great Product, Defective within 2 months- 30 août 2021
I love this backpack, however, I only used it two times before I noticed a considerable tear in the seam of the exterior. It is quite difficult to register the product under the warranty unless you have the warranty QR code that comes with the product. I do not have that. Hopefully Samsonite will apply the warranty and replace.
- Coming apart at the seems.- 28 février 2022
I have only used the bag twice, and it has never been overpacked. The bag is already coming apart. Everything else about the bag is great, but I would expect better quality at this price point.
- A very organized well made bag for the organized person.- 20 décembre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This bag breathed pretty well which is always my concern when loading up a bag with tech. I rode 15 miles on my bicycle with this bag. Even in 20 degree weather I had a sweat mark. So it could use some more breathing tech. Generally I found myself occasionally looking for where I put a charger or something like that. There are a lot of pockets. That will take some getting used too. I loved hot the bottle holder on the side can be buttoned up. just makes it that much more effective. I did not make use of the charging port. Honestly I still need to provide a battery so I might as well just use the battery outside of the bag. This was a big feature that did nothing for me. Ive owned a few back packs like this. The Samsonite slim bag made everything feel more secure. Even on the bike it felt like nothing was shifting around.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.