Samsung 24" 39dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (DW80R9950US/AA) - Stainless Steel
Bring time-saving versatility to your dish-cleaning duties
- Built-in 24" dishwasher gives you the versatility you demand for all your dish-cleaning duties
- AquaBlast technology uses powerful jets to wash off leftover food and residue without pre-rinsing
Optimal dish-loading flexibility
- Flexible 3rd rack provides a dedicated space for cleaning all your cutlery and utensils, making it easier to load and unload, and freeing up 30-percent more space than conventional Samsung 2-rack model designs
- Height-adjustable upper rack lifts or lowers up to 2", making it possible to wash tall, wide, and oversized pots and plates
Quiet operation and long-lasting durability
- 39dBA noise level offers a virtually silent operation, keeping your kitchen quieter when in use
- Stainless steel tub delivers a design that's durable and long-lasting
Cycles meet your specific needs with energy efficiency
- Indicator lights allow you to monitor the progress of each wash cycle
- Features up to a 24-hour delay start option, along with 7 wash cycles, including Normal, Auto, Delicate, Rinse Only, Heavy, Express 60', and Self Clean
- ENERGY STAR certified means this appliance efficiently reduces power and water usage
Protective technology safeguards your floors
- Smart leak sensor protects your floors from unexpected and costly water damage by sensing small traces of water then immediately shutting down the cycle
- Width: 60.5cm (23.82")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 62.6cm (24.65")
- Water intake hose needed for installation (sold separately)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Main Product
- Adjustable Legs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1451 reviewers who responded, 1246 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful,Modern,Smart,4 Cleaning Dishes Quietly- February 27, 2020
Super Quiet, cleans great with many different options to suit your needs. You can also control your DW from cell to help you maintain your dishes the way you choose or pause cycle etc. Dishwasher look great sitting in your kitchen,it matches perfectly with other Samsung appliances at least it does with my induction oven which I am also pleased with. So far all is well, I did find out after installer ran initial run that you definitely need Cascade,Finish or some kind of rinse aid to get dishes to dry. After filling with that mine dried dishes like a pro...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Difficult to Install, Pretty, Quiet- January 4, 2022
bad: 1. difficult to install. needs either 1 inch more clearance on the left side or 2-3 inches in the back to account for the water inlet hose. this was the main reason for my low score. it was very difficult and i've done this before. 2. takes 2 hrs to wash 3. doesn't clean well 4. delivery people didn't unbox, leading to one of the plastic feet to get broken good: 1. attractive 2. very quiet, can't hear it when watching tv 6 ft away in the next room 3. pops open at the end of a cycle to air dry 4. allows delay start neutral: 1. the app tells me when my cycle is done and how much time is left on the washNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Design- November 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Best dishwasher yet, slick design and super quiet and most of all it matches my fridge. I definitely would recommend this product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waterwall- January 4, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this a few years ago. I am using more and more of the features. I set the dishwasher to start when I'm at work. It sends a notification to my phone when it is done. The wifi connection is 2.4 rather than 5. The door opens towards the end of the drying cycle. I remove the screen at the base to the washer to remove large debris. The 2 cutlery baskets are removable. You have a setting to lower a potion of the top tray for deep cooking utensils. I can hear when the door opens. It's still a winner. This dishwasher is whisper quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rusted holes in Tub cause leak in first year- April 1, 2022
Got a Dishwasher LC code indicating a leak. I have had the dishwasher for 1 year and 2 months. Water on the floor in front of and underneath the dishwasher. Pulled out the dishwasher to find the source. Determined leak was coming from the Case Brake on the side of the dishwasher. When I looked at why it was leaking I saw holes and pitting in the Stainless steel tub where the Gasket makes contact with the tub. So in about a year the Stainless steel tub rusted through and the dishwasher is leaking through the rusted holes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.