Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection Electric Air Fry Range (NE63A6511SS) - Stainless
The perfect fit for any kitchen
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven offers plenty of space for family-size dishes like roasts and casseroles
- Two oven racks with 7 positions allow you to configure the oven space to fit your dishes
- Freestanding design makes it easy to place the range virtually anywhere in your kitchen
- Four height-adjustable legs allow for easy leveling on any kitchen floor while 2 wheels make it easy to move
Versatile cooking capabilities
- 3.3kW Rapid Boil flexible cooktop features a 6"/9" 3300W element, 6" 1200W element, 9"/12" 3000W element, 6" 1200W element, and a 100W warm zone
- Fan convection system uses a fan to distribute heat evenly throughout the oven
- Air Fry function combines a special tray (sold separately) with circulating hot air so you can achieve the flavour and crunch of fried foods without the excess oil
Smart and well-connected
- Wi-Fi connectivity, in conjunction with the SmartThings app, provides a wide range of smart functionality
- Turn the oven off and on remotely through your smartphone or easily adjust the temperature and time
- SmartThings Cooking uses your dietary preferences to recommend recipes and leads you step-by-step through the instructions
- Smart Meal Planning automatically generates weekly meal plans to help save you time
- Voice-recognition technology makes it compatible with voice assistants like Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant
Stylish and convenient
- Self-cleaning feature eliminates food particles and grease residue for a sparkling clean
- Child lock prevents curious hands from accidentally turning on the range
- Sabbath mode allows you to operate the oven in accordance with Jewish holidays
- Stainless steel frame along with flat and narrow bezels and smooth and solid metal edges ensures durability and a neat fit
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish adds a modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- Width: 76.05cm (29.94")
- Height: 119.53cm (47.06")
- Depth: 67.16cm (26.44")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 546 reviewers who responded, 504 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Smart Range- June 5, 2021
Overall I like this range, I haven’t used the air fryer feature yet because you have to use a particular basket and it doesn’t come with the range (thumbs down) but it’s easy to use. The warming center is great addition to the appliance, the Apple controls the oven and to the person that said you can’t start the oven from the app you actually can but you do have to make sure that the smart button is on (not sure why but see pic) they should have just made the option on. I still have some learning to do but we like it. Great price too, we shopped around and no one had the price that Best Buy had for this great smart range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marks on cooktop just from using- February 25, 2022
The cooktop of this range showed marks after first use. We have had this range for a little over a month, but it looks older due to the marks. Can see from other reviews that it is a common problem. It’s like the cooktop can’t handle the heat from the burners. Oven and air fryer work great. Overall the range works great. Just disappointed that it has all these imperfections with the cooktop.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- September 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love Samsung appliances to begin with. I have had good experiences with washer,dryer, refrigerator and now the Samsung Range. It works great. I love the air fryer. The glass top is beautiful and easy to clean. It has a lot of neat features; bake, roast, dehydrate, bread proof, steam clean and self clean etc. There’s also something called smart control where you can get the app and monitor your oven and such with the app. I have not tried that yet. I’m not that technologically advanced! I am happy with this oven and I would purchase it again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Tech!!- July 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the stainless steel finish! I can preheat the oven from the Samsung App and it all ready for me to start cooking. The music sound it makes when it’s done preheating is very easy to hear. The oven can fit an oversized baking sheet easy because of its large size. It’s easy to operate and clean. I wish it would’ve came with the air fryer tray though. I haven’t had a chance to tryout any of the preset functions yet. The rapid boil technology is very convenient too, don’t have to wait forever for water to boil. The warmer eye on the stove top is very convenient and it sits back so it’s not in the way of the other pots in use. Overall, my family and I are very pleased with it!
- Horrible- May 4, 2022
absolute horrible stove. i just got it yesterday and the stove top is scratched and has marks that arent coming off! i only cooked on it once! i used the proper cleaning products. one day and one use and it’s ruined! i haven’t even paid for it yet. home depot wont take it back because they say its not a defect! it should be. shame on you samsung. i thought that your products we’re supposed to be top notch! it also takes forever to preheat.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.