Samsung 32" 1080p HD LED Tizen Smart TV (UN32N5300AFXZC) - Glossy Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 32-inch screen size is perfect for the living room, bedroom, or man cave
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution and Ultra Clean View provides crystal-clear images with less distortion
- PurColour technology makes the colours seem brighter and more natural
- Micro Dimming Pro enhances shadows and details for deeper blacks and purer whites
- MR120 motion rate lets you watch your favourite sports and fast-paced action without choppiness
- Wide Colour Enhancer drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details
- Smart Hub offers endless entertainment choices, and instant access to content providers such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Netflix
- Quad-Core Tizen operating system provides snappy boot times and quick access to live TV and all your apps
- Dolby Digital Plus is an advanced surround sound audio technology that lets you enjoy the Dolby Audio experience from the comfort of your living room
- ConnectShare Movie allows you to simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and enjoy additional content
- HDMI inputs provide high-speed transmission of data straight into your TV for a full multimedia experience
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Power Issue- August 18, 2019
We did quite a bit of research before buying this TV. We found more than a few reviews that cautioned around the set not turning on, and having to unplug the TV to "reset" it before it would turn on. We thought that if this was a common problem, that Samsung would deal with the issue, so were not swayed away from the purchase based on these reviews as the picture is fantastic on the TV. Well, after 2 or 3 weeks, the TV intermittently does not turn, and we have to unplug the set to reset it. In fact this has become almost a daily occurrence. I would highly caution anyone on the purchase of this TV!
Not helpful (1)Report
- Do not buy this model- September 13, 2020
I am generally a Sumsung TV fan, however this particular mode is a huge disappointment. Purchased this for our daughter’s room 5 months ago. She’s been using it for 4 months very rarely and we’re experiencing the same issues as other reviews have stated. The volume starts to cut in and out and then the TV powers itself off and a few seconds later it powers back on. Consistently happens and now I have to try and deal with the manufacturer.....great. Save yourself the headache and pass on this tv and choose a different model. Will seriously reconsider buying another Samsung television from now on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great TV but please read regarding the wall mount.- March 30, 2019
The TV is great. I love the clear picture and ease of use. What the other guy said about the wall mount is correct. Although this is a 32" TV the hole pattern did not fit my 200 x 200 wall mount. It did not fit on my Nexxtech Full Motion Panel TV Bracket, that Fits 32 to 60" TV's, Catalogue number 1601404. Instead I had to buy a smaller wall mount. It fit on the SANUS Full-Motion + Premium TV Wall Mount, Model number MF215-B3, which fits 13" to 39" TVs. The SANUS wall mount was available at Best Buy.
Not helpful (0)Report