Samsung 32" 4K 60Hz 4ms GTG VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LU32J590UQNXZA) - Black
- 32" monitor boasts 3840 x 2160 native resolution, so you can enjoy 4K gaming and more in true widescreen
- 4ms response time and 60 Hz refresh rate prevent lag and stuttering for a seamless gaming experience
- A billion colour shades are supported to deliver incredibly vivid and realistic images
- AMD FreeSync synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter for smoother gameplay
- Game Mode gives you a competitive edge by optimizing screen contrast to reveal more detail in dark areas
- Samsung's UHD upscaling technology seamlessly upconverts SD, HD, and Full HD content to near UHD-level picture quality
- Picture-by-Picture enables you to connect two devices to the monitor and maintain their original quality, providing optimal multi-tasking
- Slim screen bezel, matte black finish, and Y-shaped stand offer stylish design features that are a complement to any gaming setup
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Setup Quick
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1177 reviewers who responded, 1043 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic! (once it's configured properly)- September 18, 2020
This monitor is fantastic, Superb resolution and color. BUT: If you don't have your system properly set up, you will likely find this unit is very low in contrast and doesn't have accurate color. I use it for professional photo editing and this thing rocks--and movies look amazing. Out of the box it isn't impressive, but once you configure things on your system properly, sit back and be stunned. Here's what you need to do: 1. Calibrate your monitor (I'm using Windows 10 and a SpyderXPro colorimeter with DisplayCal). Once I did this first step, calibration, the colors were 100% better than out of the box. Even if you don't have a colorimeter, download the Samsung calibration software and use that. It's better than no calibration at all. 2. Understand what "HDMI Black Level" settings mean and set yours appropriately. There are TWO settings on this monitor, "Normal" and "Low", and yes, they are KEY to getting this monitor to be as stunning as it is. The setting you choose is based on the output setting of your graphics card. So which do you choose? Select "Normal" IF: Your graphics card is sending a FULL RGB 0-255 color range to the HDMI port. Select "Low" IF: Your graphics card is NOT sending the FULL RGB 0-255 color range to the HDMI port. A lot of graphics cards default to an RGB range of 16-255, which effectively lowers your contrast significantly. If this is your case, choose "Low" and the monitor will try to compensate and increase the RGB range. 3. Configure your graphics card to send the FULL RGB 0-255 color range to the HDMI port if you can, and thus set your HDMI Black Level to "Normal". If you can't set your graphics card to FULL RGB output to the HDMI port, or don't know how, then choose "Low" (as above in #2). Once you've done the above, sit back, crack open a beer, thrown on Netflix, and be stunned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Needed a 4k Monitor for work... and play!- March 1, 2021
so, i really bought this monitor more for work because i needed something with some real-estate and a budget. i picked this monitor to pair with a new laptop (gaming laptop with a rtx2060). gaming was second and productivity was first... well... so i thought... this monitor does a really great job with gaming. i have absolutely no complaints about it other than the one display port and 2 hdmi. i would much prefer display port, but that was very minor overall. the screen real-estate is fantastic. although, now that i am getting the g9, not sure what's going to happen to this monitor, but i am sure i will find a way to put it to good use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid monitor- February 5, 2021
the monitor self is really nice for what i needed it for. I recently purchased a Mac Mini and needed a monitor. The color contrast is really nice and vibrant. I have also hooked my PS4 up to it and do some casual gaming. I know the refresh rate on this monitor is lower the the recommended needed for PC gaming so I would not recommend it for that, but if you game on an Xbox 1 or PS4, this monitor does the trick. My one knock on the monitor is the transitioning between inputs. It seems a bit clunky to have to use what I can only describe as a joy stick to do all you settings and input changes. Overall, I would recommend this monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.