Samsung 32" FHD 75Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LC32R500) - Dark Blue Grey
- 32-inch gaming monitor featuring a Full HD native resolution of 1920 x 1080, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and 1500R curvature offers mesmerising visuals with superior clarity
- 75Hz refresh rate and 4ms GTG refresh rate prevent blurring and ghosting in fast-paced action games and movies
- AMD FreeSync technology reduces stutter and tearing by synchronising the refresh rate of monitor with your graphics card to deliver ultra-smooth on-screen movements
- VA panel technology with 3000:1 contrast ratio and 250 cd/m2 brightness deliver every image with precise details of blacks and whites, making them perfectly displayed without any leaks, even in the corners of the screen
- 72% NTSC 1976 colour gamut delivers lifelike visuals with vibrant colours for your games, so you can feel like you're in the battlefield
- Game mode offers optimised display settings based on your games and delivers high-quality, crystal-clear images that help you find your enemies hiding in the dark
- Flicker-Free technology and Eye protection mode along with monitor's curvature reduce eye fatigue by minimising on-screen flicker and harmful blue light emissions, so you can work or play comfortably for hours
- HDMI port, D-Sub port, and headphone jack let you easily connect the monitor to your desktop and other peripheral accessories
- Three-sided frameless design and grey coloured outer along with Y-shaped stand offer an attractive and premium look to your computer desk
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Design- 29 juillet 2020
It's bezel less so even if it's a gaming monitor, it looks good for a home office set-up too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Makes Covid bearable- 13 janvier 2021
Enjoying this monitor! Found the eye saver mode and am soooo grateful. I had this same monitor from work before I bought my own and didn’t realize this setting existed as I didn’t take it out of the box. When I set it up from the box this time, I found out about it and it saves my eyes from the glare of online work for 8-10 hours a day. Not as exhausted when the day is done! Thank you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not recommended for Mac- 21 octobre 2020
Seemed like a great monitor, and said compatible with Mac, but can't get best/native resolution or picture when using with my 2018 Macbook. That said, seems like a great monitor, love the size and style, but would only recommend use with PC. I still get a picture with Mac, but nowhere near as good as it should be.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report