Samsung 70" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen OS Smart TV (UN70TU6985FXZC) - 2020
- 70-inch 4K flat Crystal Ultra HD display with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution ensures every scene is rendered in lifelike detail
- Crystal Processor 4K quickly upscales your favourite content into breathtaking 4K
- HDR technology enhances every colour for incredible depth and superior contrast
- 20-watt bottom speaker and Adaptive Sound audio enhancement delivers a cinematic sound experience
True-to-life picture and sound
Smart and well-equipped
- Tizen operating system provides access to next gen apps with an easy-to-use interface
- Wired and wireless Internet connectivity, along with Apple AirPlay compatibility, allow for seamless streaming
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports for instant access to the content you want (some services may require a subscription)
- Two HDMI ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port provide plenty of ways to link the TV to your peripheral devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good TV but already have an issue with the screen- 28 novembre 2021
I like Samsung and their TV's are pretty good. The picture looks great but I wonder about the quality sometimes. I just purchased this TV and when I turned it on there was a red spot on the screen already (dead pixels maybe?). You can only see it when the screen is dark. Apparently this can be common on TV's and sometimes they fix themselves but mine hasn't yet and its a little annoying to have to take it back to exchange it. Also, this has nothing to do with this TV but my last Samsung 4k tv only lasted about 2 years before it crapped out on me. Wondering if I should consider buying a different brand...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Way better than expected!- 24 novembre 2021
My 14 year old 72" Samsung finally died 24 minutes before Black Friday. Great timing! I spent lots of time at Best Buy and elsewhere comparing large tvs. This 70" incher was not on display, but I decided to take a chance and save some money. How bad could it be? Well, I was blown away! All I have is an antenna and a 1080p dvd player. I found the picture and sound to be amazing. Better than all but the most expensive sets. Setup was stunningly easy too. Unless you are really rich, this is the set you want!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Great value for the price !- 8 décembre 2021
I was apprehensive about the 70” dimensions , as I live in a 550 sq ft condo with no clear partition between the kitchen and living room . I upgraded from a 32” and I have the IKEA standard tv desk , and was worried that the TV would be too big . But it fit in like magic , and the whole space looks great because of this buy. . Although I do have a complaint about the tv not having a mic option for voice search ! Disappointing on that front .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report