Samsung Galaxy A21 32GB - Crush Black - Unlocked - Open Box
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
Spectacular viewing experience
• 6.5" Infinity-O Display offers a big and immersive screen that makes reading news and watching movies easy and exciting
• HD+ TFT screen with 720 x 1600 resolution ensures bright and vibrant visuals with amazing clarity and details
Versatile storage and reliable speed
• 32GB of built-in storage space (expandable up to 512GB via microSD; memory cards not included) can easily take care of your storage needs
• Octa-core CPU (4x 2.3GHz, 4x 1.8GHz) and 3GB of RAM keep the device running smoothly and efficiently
Professional-quality photos and videos
• Quad camera on the rear featuring 16MP wide, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth allows you to take professional-grade photos with ease
• Front 13MP camera is perfect for taking great selfies
• Max Full HD front and video capture with 1920 x 1080 resolution provides clear, highly detailed, and steady footage
Secure and highly practical
• Fingerprint scanning allows you to easily unlock your phone without the need for a password, thus making your phone more secure
• Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) allow for seamless wireless connectivity
• Shock-resistant and water-resistant design makes this phone reliable and durable
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't buy it- May 26, 2021
this phone is so slow the battery dies so fast it doesn't have samsung pay compatibility for no reason the blue light filter barely does anything the fingerprint sensor is in an awkward spot it barely gets used and the front facing camera is in the corner for no reason it makes all my photos taken from the front look weird nothing lines up it crashes constantly and after only the first few days I had issues with almost every app I had a samsung s8+ and a galaxy a50 and this a21 is worse than my broken phones I find myself still having to turn on my old phone to get stuff done. As a loooong time samsung girl this phone made me consider switching to Apple. Very very very disappointedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice screen .... Solid build- September 23, 2020
Have the Galaxy A21 for 5 weeks, & i love it. Finger sensor works very well (once you get it set up). Big & clear screen. I added a 512gb card, which is a nice plus. Processor is responsive ( not the fastest in the world, but very good)... The reason i didn't give it a 5 star is Bixby is not available on the A21... Which is a major let down...Buyer beware. As far as i know Bixby isn't available as a download. The rear & front cameras take great pics, If your listening Samsung... Add Bixby as an update opr available as a download... Best Regards...Richard, Montreal Ca.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good enough for what I need- April 13, 2021
I have had the A21 for a month. I like it so far, but I still prefer my IPhone 6 (fell in lake) that was smaller and just a better over all product. A21 does the job but it has it's tic's. It's already annoyed me more than once. I tried to pair a Galaxy fit with the A21 and it had issues, including not allowing updates and changing watch faces . I ended up using a friends S20 to do the update and the Fit and the A21 now work well together. I was just annoyed at the fact a work around is required to make the Fit work. I have other small issues that have left me somewhat disappointed. All features work, but I had a cheap BLU 5.0 that I could say the same about. Iphone 6 took better pictures than A21. The price for the A21 was OK, similar to a used Iphone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.