Seagate 1TB Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and Series S
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles (sold separately)
- 1TB of high-speed performance storage gives you plenty of space to store all your favourite games
- Works with the Xbox Velocity Architecture for faster loading times, richer environments, and more immersive gameplay
- Easy plug-in play gives you the same performance of the Xbox Velocity Architecture when playing titles that have been optimised for Xbox Series X
- Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
- Protective Cover
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1868 reviewers who responded, 1794 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wait for prices to come down- September 25, 2020
This is really expensive for what it is, but if you really don't want to take the 15min's required to move games to and from the internal SSD to a standard external USB drive then by all means buy it now. In my experience gaming generally comes in waves, and at any given time I might have 5 games I touch, once one gets finished or done with for awhile I move it to USB storage, and move something else onto the SSD. I can't think of too many reasons I need 20 games available to play right now at a moments notice, but everyone's different.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (36)Report
- It's a great investment!- September 18, 2021
This has been a great investment! It's simple to use just plug it in the console reads it and you're good to go. There haven't been any issues running xsx games through the card and there has no drops in performance between the internal drive or the card. (I was rearranging a couple of games I played just because ...yea lol.) I was lucky enough to get the console day one so I ran over to Best Buy and snagged this while trading in my previous gen Xbox. At the time of purchase the price was cheaper than prices of normal ssd by around $5-10. Not that you can use different manufacturer's ssd in the xsx anyway. At least that I know of currently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, But Worth It- May 15, 2021
The price is quite high, but now that I gave in and purchased one, I'm glad I did. All of my "Do Not Delete" games had already filled up the Internal Hard Drive on my Xbox Series X, and with Game Pass constantly offering more games, it was obvious that I needed to buy this Expansion Card. It works just as fast as the Internal Hard Drive of my Xbox Series X. It's just nice having more available Hard Drive space on my Xbox Series X. I was surprised at how small this Expansion Card is too. Even though it's expensive, I think it's worth having one if you fill up your Internal Hard Drive on your Xbox Series X or S, especially if you have a Series S.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.