Seagate 1TB Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and Series S
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles (sold separately)
- 1TB of high-speed performance storage gives you plenty of space to store all your favourite games
- Works with the Xbox Velocity Architecture for faster loading times, richer environments, and more immersive gameplay
- Easy plug-in play gives you the same performance of the Xbox Velocity Architecture when playing titles that have been optimised for Xbox Series X
- Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
- Protective Cover
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 84 reviewers who responded, 73 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- People with the Xbox series s will love this- November 13, 2020
It’s very good vary fast and for me having the Xbox series S being able to have a full 1tb is amazing yes you are in Xbox series x price when u buy but if you are like me and just don’t have space for the series x this really makes gap much smaller yes I agree the price is high but it’s a actually cheap for being a ssd that it is I highly recommend it prices will most likely drop in like 2–3 years or they will come out with less storage drive for cheaper in the near futureYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report
- Wait for prices to come down- September 25, 2020
This is really expensive for what it is, but if you really don't want to take the 15min's required to move games to and from the internal SSD to a standard external USB drive then by all means buy it now. In my experience gaming generally comes in waves, and at any given time I might have 5 games I touch, once one gets finished or done with for awhile I move it to USB storage, and move something else onto the SSD. I can't think of too many reasons I need 20 games available to play right now at a moments notice, but everyone's different.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (36)Not helpful (24)Report
- THE BEST SOLUTION FOR EXPANDABLE SSD- October 14, 2020
It is a little pricey right now, but it is definitely the best solution out of the next gen consoles. Easy plug and play, automatically configured for Xbox storage. Do NOT have to worry about transferring to slower external drives. This, combined with the internal storage of the XSX, gives you a total of 1.7TB of SSD storage, which is pretty awesome. Basically, use external HDD/SSD for storing all your Xbox One, Xbox 360 and OG Xbox games, as you can run them off of the external platform, and for every game that is 'Optimized" for the Series S/X, or if the game is built only for Series S/X and PC, then use the internal + Expansion. Prices will come down eventually, and other 3rd parties will offer their own SSDs, with 2TB models coming as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (8)Not helpful (6)Report