Sirui ET-1204 + E-10 Carbon Fibre Tripod w/Head
Available online only
• Carbon Fibre 4-Section Tripod
• E-10 Ball Head with TY-50E QR Plate
• Load Capacity: 18 lb
• Maximum Height: 55"
• Folded Length: 16.5"
• Minimum Height: 5"
• Weighs: 2.5 lb
• Legs Fold Up 180° for Compactness
• Short Centre Column Included
• Custom Padded Case & Shoulder Strap
• The ET-1204 Carbon Fibre Tripod with E-10 Ball Head from Sirui is a 4-section carbon fibre tripod with an included ball head and quick release plate.
• With the centre column extended, the tripod's maximum height is 55" The tripod weighs 2.5 lb and can support up to 18 lb. An included short centre column allows for changeover to shoot macro or from low angles. Also, the centre column can be inverted to shoot from under the tripod.
• The 4-section legs feature flip locks for easy adjustment and each leg can be independently placed at three position angles and automatically lock in place for secure shooting on uneven ground. The legs on the ET-1204 fold up 180º for compact storage and transport; its folded length is just 16.5". The tripod's rugged spider is made from forged aluminium alloy and the legs are made from lightweight 8-layer 100% carbon fibre for stability, performance and longevity.
• The E-10 ball head and a quick-release plate are supplied with the ET-1204 tripod . The ball head provides separate adjustment knobs for panning and locking, the locking knob is metal with a solid grip and wear-resistant surface. The E-10 ball head's locking mechanism can support up to 40 lb and is built to for smooth, vibration-free movement. A bubble-level is supplied for fast and accurate alignment.
• Maximum Height 55" / 140 cm
• Maximum Height w/o Column Extended46" / 117 cm
• Minimum Height5" / 13 cm
• Folded Length 16.5" / 42 cm
• Load Capacity18 lb / 8 kg
• MaterialCarbon Fibre
• Leg Sections4
• Leg Lock TypeFlip-lock
• Independent Leg SpreadYes
• Centre Column Sections1
• Centre Column TypeRapid
• Centre BraceNo
• Spiked FeetNo
• Head TypeBall Head
• Head Attachment Fitting1/4"-3/8" Screw
• Weight2.5 lb / 1.2 kg
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $99 for Ground Regular Shipments to all areas except for rural areas.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|CameraCanada||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Camera & Camcorder Accessories||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Camera Lenses and Flashes||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Cameras & Camcorders (excluding Full-Frame Cameras)||14 days||0%||10%||20%|
|Drone Accessories||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Drones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Full-Frame Cameras||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Photo Film||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Sports & Recreation||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days