Skullcandy Crusher Evo Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear sound isolating headphones feature leatherette ear cushions for all-day comfort
- Bluetooth 5 gives you wireless pairing to all your compatible devices for hands-free convenience at an effective range of up to 10 metres
- Frequency response range from 20Hz to 20KHz takes you through a broad range of sound, from the deepest bass to the warmest mids and the sharpest highs
- Adjustable Sensory Bass lets you tweak the bass to be as booming as you want it
- Audiodo's Personal Sound adapts to your specific hearing profile so the audio is perfect for you
- On-ear controls for calls, track skip, and volume make it easy to switch up your sound without grabbing your device out of your pocket
- Built-in mic lets you make and take phone calls with ease
- Compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you use your voice controls
- Tracking via the Tile app helps you find your headphones if they're ever lost
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery gives you up to 40 hours of life on a single charge, making them perfect for travel
- Quick charge in 10 minutes gives you an extra 4 hours of battery life
- Flat-folding, collapsible design with a travel bag makes it easy to take these on the go
- Includes a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Wireless Headphones
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Backup AUX Cable
- Protective Travel Bag
- User Guide
- 2-Year Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 280 reviewers who responded, 270 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sounding- January 14, 2021
I really love these headphones. When I first opened them I was impressed I read the directions, the setting it up was easy I use them for my Ipod and for my phone too. I tried the bass and I felt them vibrating on my ears and the sound quality was amazing. I used the lowest setting and they still vibrated. The battery lasts me for days I use them everyday while cleaning. I have been using them wireless and sometimes I use the wire and they work amazingly. I highly recommend these great headphones. I Love the quality,the sound and the structure. They fold easily and I carry them in their pouch. I am very pleased with them and happy to own a pair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bass is great... but that's it.- November 15, 2020
I bought these headphones with very high expectations - and don't get me wrong, these are FUN headphones to wear. The bass is head shaking. This is the closest you can get to standing next to a 15" subwoofer at a nightclub with the bass pounding without actually being there. But that's where the fun ends. I thought these would be good "everyday" headphones. While yes, they are fun, and they output powerful head shaking bass - they just aren't practical for everyday enjoyment and I found myself unable to wear them for more than 30 minutes at a time. A novelty for sure, but not the best headphones if you're looking for a daily set of ears.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Right on the money- May 17, 2021
These were exactly what I was looking for in an over the ear headphone. They are comfortable, the bass fits the style of music I listen to and watching movies feels like I am right there. Love these!