Skullcandy Crusher Evo Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear sound isolating headphones feature leatherette ear cushions for all-day comfort
- Bluetooth 5 gives you wireless pairing to all your compatible devices for hands-free convenience at an effective range of up to 10 metres
- Frequency response range from 20Hz to 20KHz takes you through a broad range of sound, from the deepest bass to the warmest mids and the sharpest highs
- Adjustable Sensory Bass lets you tweak the bass to be as booming as you want it
- Audiodo's Personal Sound adapts to your specific hearing profile so the audio is perfect for you
- On-ear controls for calls, track skip, and volume make it easy to switch up your sound without grabbing your device out of your pocket
- Built-in mic lets you make and take phone calls with ease
- Compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you use your voice controls
- Tracking via the Tile app helps you find your headphones if they're ever lost
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery gives you up to 40 hours of life on a single charge, making them perfect for travel
- Quick charge in 10 minutes gives you an extra 4 hours of battery life
- Flat-folding, collapsible design with a travel bag makes it easy to take these on the go
- Includes a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Wireless Headphones
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Backup AUX Cable
- Protective Travel Bag
- User Guide
- 2-Year Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 379 reviewers who responded, 368 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sounding- January 14, 2021
I really love these headphones. When I first opened them I was impressed I read the directions, the setting it up was easy I use them for my Ipod and for my phone too. I tried the bass and I felt them vibrating on my ears and the sound quality was amazing. I used the lowest setting and they still vibrated. The battery lasts me for days I use them everyday while cleaning. I have been using them wireless and sometimes I use the wire and they work amazingly. I highly recommend these great headphones. I Love the quality,the sound and the structure. They fold easily and I carry them in their pouch. I am very pleased with them and happy to own a pair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bass is great... but that's it.- November 15, 2020
I bought these headphones with very high expectations - and don't get me wrong, these are FUN headphones to wear. The bass is head shaking. This is the closest you can get to standing next to a 15" subwoofer at a nightclub with the bass pounding without actually being there. But that's where the fun ends. I thought these would be good "everyday" headphones. While yes, they are fun, and they output powerful head shaking bass - they just aren't practical for everyday enjoyment and I found myself unable to wear them for more than 30 minutes at a time. A novelty for sure, but not the best headphones if you're looking for a daily set of ears.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best headphones I've ever heard- January 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are absolutely insane. I think I lost a few fillings the first time I cranked it up. Why don’t all headphones have this kind of bass? This is what every pair of headphones I’ve ever had should have sounded like. And to be able to adjust how much bass with a slider is genius. I’m so impressed with the sound quality of these. I really don’t think I’ll ever need another set of headphones. I can’t imagine music sounding better than this. Easy Bluetooth setup. I’m using them with my PC. Paired in seconds and then off to the races. Popped in some Iron Maiden and OMG, I just couldn’t believe the clarity and bass. Incredible!! Buy these now!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.