Skullcandy Hesh Evo Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear headphones wrap around your ears with leatherette cushioning for a neat and comfortable fit
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity has an effective wireless range of up to 10m
- 40mm neodymium drivers produce excellent sounding audio for all types of content
- Noise-isolating design suppresses background sounds and ambient noise for an immersive listening experience
- On-body controls let you accept and reject calls, switch tracks, and change the volume
- Built-in microphone captures your voice with clarity during your calls
- Echo reduction technology prevents reflection of sound from speakers to suppress echoes
- Compatible with iPod and iPhone devices (sold separately), Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- Lithium polymer battery can hold up to 36 hours of charge over 105 minutes charging to last throughout the day
- Foldable and collapsible design can easily fit in your bag or pocket
- Tile app lets you track and locate the headphones if lost or misplaced
- Carry case let you keep the headphones safe while travelling
- Included Aux cable offers convenient wired connectivity when needed
- Included USB-C charging cable is compatible with fast charging, so you spend more time enjoying your content
- Wireless Headphone
- Carry Case
- Backup AUX Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- 2-Year Warranty
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 170 reviewers who responded, 153 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good sound for the value- January 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When I'm reviewing an item I usually first look at the build quality. The fit and finish of a product if you will and I can tell that these headphone are several generations evolved when it comes to sound and build. I have a few others to compare them too and the overall sound of these cans can hold their own with the big boys. Their bass is pronounced but not too thumpy to cover the music. The highs are silky sounding and the mids accompaniment just add to the experience. All of this would be moot if the wireless connection was shaky. I'm happy to report that it is not. Not one stutter on my Surface Duo phone. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girlfriend Approved!- June 11, 2021
I bought these as a gift for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. When I did get the chance to use them and listen to the sound, they produce a full sound that has a nice balance of treble and bass allowing for nice deep notes when necessary to either music or movies. The feel is a little plasticy but that is just me nitpicking something to not like about these. The passive noise canceling is pretty good. It feels like the noise canceling is coming from the ear cups and not much else but it does just enough to allow you to totally focus on movies or music while working in a moderately loud environment. Overall I would say these are very good headphones for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good customer service- September 16, 2021
Hi, the device is good, and the quality is fair enough, but not satisfying. I give 1 star for customer service. My problem is the customer service of Best Buy. They do not even open the box before selling the item. Some people may not like the design and other specifications, so they can not be 100% sure if they would like the thing that they are going to buy or not. I asked the person inside the store, and he said if you open the box, we do not refund or change it unless it has a technical issue. And also he was not acting friendly at all. Now, I opened the box and used it for a couple of days, but I do not like it and I want to change it. What should I do exactly in this case?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report