Sony 3D 4K UHD Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player (UBP-X800M2/CA)
- 4K UHD Blu-ray upscaling up to 60p resolution creates stunning visuals that keeps you engaged in cinema-like experience
- Dolby Vision and HDR10 produce imagery with amazing detail and accuracy
- 3D video support brings a whole new level of picture dimension that lets you experience life-like visuals
- 2 HDMI outputs with HDMI cables allows seamless transition of video and audio signals to your laptop, TV, or even speaker system
- Wi-Fi and Wired internet connectivity lets you import and stream media content with ease
- Incredible Dolby Atmos, DSEE HX and DTS X backed by an anti-vibration player profile stun you with detailed and clear audio while immersing you in surround sound
- DTS X decoder offers a multi-dimensional and rich sound experience
- 1 front USB media port and coaxial rear audio outputs offer you the freedom to play from external peripherals
- Instruction Manual (Full manual/Web manual)
- Remote Control (RMTVB310U)
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Customer Registration Card
- Warranty Card (1 year)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2308 reviewers who responded, 2117 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better 4K player- December 28, 2019
Improvement of earlier x800, the x800m2 adds Dolby Vision, Bravia Mode, etc... The Dolby Vision is a bit tricky since it needs to be applied manually in screen settings. For those with Sony Bravia displays the Bravia Mode located in screen settings seems to greatly improve picture. For my ear the Sonic's seem to be improved also.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW Great Picture- May 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Ok this is my 1st 4K player to own. I do have 2 4k tv's both have a blue-ray player hooked up to them. Sony has made a great 4k player the picture is crystal clear. I saw Jumanji in the theater and on my blue-ray player at home and have to say the 5k player had a much better picture quality then both. With the player it has Amazon Prime, Netflix and YouTube apps already on it. This does have bluetooth ability it will connect to your WiFi for all updates. Now it will recommend you get a 4K HDMI Cable to use for better picture. I will enjoy this new 4k player quality of picture is truly amazing. A must have if you have a 4K TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loving my 4k player- April 2, 2021
In a time where everything is streamed online. It makes you feel like dvd players are obsolete. I've always loved the feeling of having a movie collection. Kinda the nostaglic feeling when you went to Hollywood video or blockbuster. But this 4k player I got amazes me so much. The small details is what blows my mind away. I love my 4k player.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GET SOME- October 27, 2019
EASY SET UP. COOL MENU. EASY TO USE REMOTE. FANTASTIC BLU-RAY PLAYER. NO 4K EQUIPMENT YET TO SEE HOW IT WILL PERFORM AS SOUND IS CONCERNED.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- looks nice- May 20, 2020
I read a lot of reviews on this player and it sounded great. Got it on sale which made it even better, otherwise I would have bought a different one for cast. Dimensions and design match perfectly with an Onkyo receiver. First time I played it for a few minutes just to test the connections it froze. Second time I played it to watch a full movie it did fine, but while watching the extras, it had been playing for about 3 hours and maybe it overheated because it froze again. After just these two uses I'm starting to lose confidence. This was to replace a very low end Sony blu ray player that quit working after just 2 years. Not sure if Sony is as good of quality as they used to be.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.