Sony Alpha a6100 Mirrorless Vlogger Camera (Body Only)
Available to ship
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor sensor with front end LSI and ISO up to 51,2004
- Up to 11fps continuous shooting at 24.2MP RAW with AF/AE tracking
- AF at 0.02 sec. with real-time AF and object tracking
- Wide 425-phase/425-contrast detection AF points over 84% of sensor
- Real-time AF Tracking, real-time Eye AF for human and animal
- 4K movie3 with 2.4x oversampling, full pixel readout, no pixel binning
- Movie recording with microphone and 180-degree tiltable 3" touchscreen LCD for self-recording
- Enhanced BIONZ X image processing engine with front end LSI
- Interval recording for time-lapse video and S&Q for 1-120fps
- Touch screen LCD for touch focus, tracking and shutter
- Wi-Fi/NFC/QR code for easy file transfer and remote control
- Superior autofocus with 4D FOCUS
- 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output
- Easy button and dial customization
- Slow and quick motion
- 4K movie transfer to smartphone
- Includes the Sony a6100 camera body
Storage & Interface
- Alpha 6100 Camera Body
- NP-FW50 Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adaptor
- Shoulder Strap. Body Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Micro USB cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A small upgrade from the a6100- February 3, 2021
I bought this to replace my aging a6000 primarily because I wanted to have the silent shutter feature which is lacking on the a6000. Performance wise, I don't see much of a difference for photography. For video, I can happily say, you will be able to record more than 10 minutes before the camera shuts down as is the case with the a6000. Sony added touch focus to the a6100 which can be helpful sometimes but they still failed to provide full menu touch functionality which would have made this camera 10 times easier to use. But that is Sony for you, still refusing to make their cameras user friendly in 2021!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome little powerhouse- November 18, 2020
Been interested in cameras since my college days - Remember those big SLRs and DLSR cameras - well this camera is my first venture into modern mirrorless camera and OLED viewfinders. I have to say for a beginner camera based on the wildly successful alpha 6000 it lives up to the hype. Works quite well with various E-mount lens as well. I picked a few starter Sony lens one being a FE (full frame) lens. The Sony Alpha 6100 is a APS-C which is different than say the Sony Alpha 7S Full Frame camera. The full frame lens works reasonably well on the 6100. Best lens to get started with this product I my opinion in the E 20mm F2.8 pancake lens. Combined this really slim lens and the small frame size of the 6100, lends itself to a great point and shoot experience: best for exploring without the drawbacks of heavy and bulky DLSR cameras. Final note, if you can take the lower resolution of the viewfinder compared to Sony more expensive cameras and its modest LCD basic touch screen display then this is a camera you’ll grow to love. I have used it two months so far and will continue to work with it for a long time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great walkabout camera.- October 17, 2021
I bought this camera for its compact size and the APS-C sensor which is larger than the sensors on bridge cameras. A friend of mine has the A6000 so I knew that the results would be really good. Equipped with the Sony Zeiss 16-70 lens, which gives the 35mm. equivalent range 24-135, you have a camera that will be fine for most occasions. I have wide angle and tele-photo lenses if needed. There are more sophisticated cameras in the Sony A 6 range but you would have to decide if the extra features are worth the cost for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Sony mirrorless camera.- April 6, 2020
I had the Sony 6000 and loved it. I do a lot of hiking and take it on all my walks. It is lightweight and takes great photos. You can easily send the photos to your phone. I updated to the 6100 due to an unfortunate accident while hiking. I took quite a fall and the camera stopped working properly. I am. Very happy with the updated 6100Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All as expected except the connectivity- September 6, 2020
I was deciding between the canon m50 and sony 6100, I took sony because of better video (there is a huge crop on canon 4K). I am happy with the camera, the focus, video and image quality are excellent but the connectivity with mobile app doesnt work most of the times ...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns