Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens - Black
Model Number: SEL24105G/2
Web Code: 11795680
Compact and lightweight with a comprehensive zoom. Say hello to the Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS len. This one-lens solution offers versatile shooting thanks to a constant f/4 aperture, Direct Drive SSM AF drive system, and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. This lens also has a dust and moisture resistant design and customizable focus hold button.
1 Special Offer Available
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
Close for comfort
- Offering an impressive 24-105mm (36-157.5mm on an APS-C sensor) focal length, this lens gives you a great range for landscapes, portraits, and any time you need to get closer to the action.
- A minimum focusing distance of 0.38m you can get nice and close to your subject for great close-ups.
- This telephoto zoom lens delivers a constant f/4 maximum aperture making it ideal for low light situations and even night shots.
Keep your focus
- Sony's lens-based Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to prevent image blur, so when you need to move your camera to follow your son's fast break or quickly track a curious whale swimming around your boat, you'll get sharp images.
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave Motor (DDSSM) offers smooth and silent autofocusing. So when you're photographing animals and insects the sound of your autofocus motor won't spook them.
- Nine-blade circular aperture helps you unleash your artistic side when defocusing the background to create a bokeh effect. The circular aperture creates round blurred defocused points of light instead of the usual and less appealing polygonal shape.
G series advance features
- The focus hold button lets you lock your focusing distance once you've got your focus where you want it. Locking your focus settings means you can shoot without having to constantly refocus on the same area so you can make sure you get capture every moment in sharp detail.
- This button is also customizable so you can map another feature to the button for professional on-the-fly operation.
- The lens exterior features dust- and moisture-resistant seals because Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate when you're out and about. So when you're trying to get that perfect shot, and a storm rolls in, you have peace of mind that your lens is protected in tough condition.
- Sony's Nano AR (anti-reflective) coating reduces reflections that can cause ghosting and flare. Delivering accurate light transmission, this AR coating improves clarity and contrast so you get high-quality images.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations delivering high sharpness and contrast for significantly improved image accuracy and quality. The design also reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration at telephoto ranges, providing superior contrast across the entire image, even at large aperture settings. So you get stunning images with exceptional colour quality and higher resolution.
- Fluorine coating on the front element prevents contaminants such as oils, grime, and water from sticking to the front of the lens, and makes them easier to remove if they do get on the lens surface.