Sony PS-LX310 Belt Drive Bluetooth USB Turntable
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1-step auto play makes it easy to operate
- Belt drive turntable includes a built-in pre-amp
- Aluminum die-cast platter and aluminum tone arm deliver quality, consistent sound that's clear and rich
- Plays both 33RPM and 45RPM platter speeds
- Includes wireless Bluetooth connectivity to compatible devices, as well as USB and RCA connections
- Built-in Phono EQ supports phono and line output
- USB ripping lets you transfer your vinyl to digital files via USB connection
Required accessories (sold separately)
- RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 679 reviewers who responded, 629 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Has the features, but not the style- October 15, 2020
I purchased and returned this item because my initial goal in buying a turntable was to have every feature possible (USB, Bluetooth, Automatic function) but once I actually started using the turntable, it just felt very boring. I wished I had gone for one of the models with a smooth polished wood base that really aligned with the tactile appeal of playing records. I ended up spending $50 more for a turntable that did not feature USB, Bluetooth, or Automatic function, but the equipment itself felt very high end and gave me just the experience I was looking for. But as far as function goes, this does check all of the boxes, just rather blandly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Decent turntable- April 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Not really a high end turntable but ok. No adjustable counterweight or antiskate or pitch control. Also cartridge doesn't seem to be easily replaced. My older turntable has these features but this one has some that it is missing. It does have some things such as built in preamp with adjustable gain, usb, and bluetooth. Good sound, decent cartridge, Bluetooth works well. I will use it for my slightly worn albums which may not be up to the standards of my better turntable. Most will find this a great buy but if you're looking for a high end turntable this ain't it. Nice middle of the road, belt drive, full? automatic, could be right for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bluetooth Blues- May 2, 2020
My relationship with this turntable was love at first sight but now the honeymoon is over, I want to go Office Space (baseball bat/printer montage) on this thing. I have spent the last three nights trying to reconnect to my Samsung soundbar (HW-J450) with no resolve. Getting them paired has always been finicky but never this bad. I have tried every combination: start initiation on one device and then the other and vice versa; different distances; unplugged ALL electronics in proximity; shut off lights; and paired each with another Bluetooth device, just to make sure they work. I have reached the definition of insanity over here.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.