Sony 4GB Sports Walkman MP3 Player (NWWS413BM) - Black
- 4GB internal storage offers plenty of space for your favourite tunes and features easy drag-and-drop file transfer from your PC or Mac
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of MP3 audio playback
- Sweat resistant and waterproof to a depth of 2m in fresh and salt water
- Includes a set of swimming earbuds that prevent water from getting inside the headset
- Dust resistant and temperature resistant from -5 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius allows you to train in harsh environments and extreme weather conditions
- Head-hugging design delivers a secure fit no matter what activity you're doing
- Ambient Sound Mode lets you hear some external sound, allowing you to talk to a friend or trainer while listening to music
- Compact, lightweight, and wireless construction offers long-lasting comfort
- 5 playback modes, Normal, Repeat, Shuffle, Shuffle and Repeat, and Repeat 1 Song, let you customize how you listen to your music
- Plays L-PCM, AAC, WMA, and MP3 audio files
- Includes standard earbuds, USB charging dock, and adjustment loop
File Format Support
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 128 reviewers who responded, 108 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Adequate for it intended purpose- July 22, 2016
For long swims it works well, and helps pass the time. During laps it is also useful in keeping and or setting a pace when attempting to keep intervals in check. The issues I have had using it in the pool is occasionally knocking out device out of my ear on turns, also take time to set the bud size. The better the buds seal during a swim the more effective the device works. Although this may not sound like an exciting or ringing endorsement, I use this device on a very regular basis, and it has made my exercise routine much more enjoyable. If you include swimming as part of your regular exercise regimen, I would recommend trying out this Walkman.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Support!- February 12, 2017
I bought this device with high hopes but I can't even understand the lousy picture instructions! I finally figured out that I needed to download Media Go and was able to successfully transfer the music onto the device. As my vision is not the best, I have to use a magnifying glass to look at the buttons and none of them work although the device has been charged and will communicate no problem with my computer. I searched for 45 minutes on the Sony site for a proper instruction manual with no results and there are almost no links to the device model at all. It may be a great walkman but how can I tell if it won't work and there is no support to help me?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good and Bad- August 19, 2016
There are good and bad things about this mp3 player. First the sound is amazing, it's easy to use, comfortable, handy that it's water-resistant, and quick and easy to charge. However, I've been through four of these in three years. The first two the wire between them somehow broke inside so the headphone on the left stopped working. The third one, the earpiece broke on the right one (however the left still worked) and now I'm on my fourth. So it's really great with everything but durability...if you're not going to do too many rough and tumble things (or carry it in your backpack) then I recommend this one for sure!!
Not helpful (0)Report