Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Zoom Lens - Open Box
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Close for comfort
- With this 55-210mm telephoto zoom (82.5-315mm on an APS-C sensor) you're never too far from the action. Whether photographing your daughter's championship game from the bleachers or capturing a shot of a mischievous capuchin monkey in the canopy overhead, you've got the focal range to get close to your subject.
Keep your focus
- Photographing children or monkeys can be tricky. They're not necessarily ones to stay put. So when you need to move your camera to follow your daughter's breakaway or quickly track a jumping monkey, Sony's Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to prevent image blur.
- Whether it's your daughter streaking down the wing to put a precision pass into the box or a monkey leaping from branch to branch in the treetops, quick autofocusing is crucial when you're trying to capture action. The lens' internal focusing system achieves fast, quiet autofocusing with a short minimum focusing distance so you get sharp, detailed photos.
- Unleash your artistic side with the 7-blade circular aperture. When defocusing the background to create a bokeh effect, the circular aperture creates round blurred defocused points of light instead of the usual and less appealing polygonal shape. Plus the maximum f/4.5-6.3 aperture offers smooth and natural defocusing.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations delivering high sharpness and contrast resulting in significantly improved image accuracy and quality. The design also reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration at telephoto ranges, providing superior contrast across the entire image, even at large aperture settings. So you get stunning images with exceptional colour quality and higher resolution.
- This E-mount lens is ideal for basic portrait work, capturing sports, or wildlife photography. It's compatible with E-mount mirroless cameras.
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.