Sony Walkman 8GB Digital Music Player (NWE394/B) - Black
- Digital music and photo player with FM radio lets you enjoy music and photos
- Features a 1.77-inch TFT LED colour display with 128 x 160 (QVGA) resolution lets you see album cover art, photos, and navigate menus
- 8GB internal storage offers plenty of space for your favourite tunes and features easy drag-and-drop file transfer from your PC or Mac
- ClearAudio+ technology enhances sound by optimizing and balancing audio frequencies
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 35 hours of audio playback
- Compact design allows you to take it with you when you're on the go
- 5 playback modes, Normal, Repeat, Shuffle, Shuffle and Repeat, and Repeat 1 Song, let you customize how you listen to your music
- Plays PCM, AAC, WMA, and MP3 audio files
- Equipped with a dynamic normalizer, alarm and timer function, and is playlist compatible
- Includes earbud-style headphones and USB charging cable
File Format Support
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 109 reviewers who responded, 87 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed- February 6, 2017
I had the previous version of the Sony Mp3 player and I loved it however, I unfortunately lost it and purchased this one as a replacement, it is more expensive than the other one but the quality is cheaper, it feels more flimsy and I can't find out how to play ( if this one has that feature) videos like the other which was simple, nor does it have a clock. I am not sure if the sound quality is the same or not because I don't have great quality earphones. I do like the equalizer features and the radio is good, and it isn't complicated to use. Overall it's more expensive for less quality and features than the previous version, it isn't worth the money.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Doesn't work with Macs running Music (10.15)- December 13, 2020
Sony's Content Transfer software page says it works with Macs running up to System 10.15. This is FALSE as Mac switched from iTunes to Music in fall 2019. You will have to navigate to each album or song individually in your Finder and then drag-and-drop to get songs onto your Walkman. No synching playlists, and this becomes painful in a hurry. There's players available for MUCH less money, and Sony's technical support was a joke - they asked if I'd contacted Apple, "since Apple updated their system software", apparently not having any plans to release updates or realizing that it's not Apple's job to ensure 3rd party compatibility. Buy something - anything - else!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome !!!- November 29, 2016
I purchased this Sony Walkman NWE 394 in November 2016 for myself and also purchased 2 others as gifts. It is easy to use and extremely lightweight! The music sound is beautiful with the included ear buds. The only drawback is that I wish it had Bluetooth in order to use it with wireless in-ear headphones. All you have to do is download the app to your computer and once you open the APP it automatically finds all of your music, videos, photos on your computer and loads them to the APP. Once loaded to the APP select All to add them to the Walkman. Easy as pie. Music and videos sound wonderful. Also has an FM Radio included if you want to listen to a radio station.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.