Sony WH-1000XM4 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Comfortable design, powerful sound
- Over-ear design relieves pressure for long-lasting comfort
- Bluetooth technology seamlessly pairs with multiple devices and allows you to rock out without wires
- 40mm drivers deliver clean, powerful sound across a wide frequency range from 4Hz to 40000Hz
- Adaptive noise cancellation with Dual Noise Sensor technology ensures that outside sound doesn't interfere with your music
Convenient controls, crystal-clear mic
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistants let you use voice controls to queue up playlists and a lot more
- Touch Sensor controls let you pause/play/skip tracks, control the volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- On-board mic lets you use voice controls and make hands-free, crystal-clear phone calls with ease
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces the volume during conversations
Smart AI features and more
- Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Entertainment, delivers next-level music that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence
- Adaptive Sound Control lets you play your music the way you want to hear it
- Wearing detection feature automatically pauses your music when you take off the headphones
Long-lasting and foldable
- Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you listening to your music all day
- Quick-charge of 10 minutes gives you 5 hours of playback
- Foldable headphones are easy to take on the go
- USB Type-C Cable (20cm)
- Audio Cable (Color Variation / 1.2m)
- Carrying Case (Color Variation)
- In-flight Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2873 reviewers who responded, 2580 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sturdy, Bluetooth Noise-cancelling Headphones- September 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first set of noise cancelling headphones. They appear well-made and have impressive features, which include bluetooth, touch sensors, voice-command functionality, and excellent audio. They even come with a nice-looking storage case. If you know that you enjoy wearing noise-canceling headphones, I'd recommend these for you. However, I do not enjoy the suction-cup feeling on my ears when wearing these, and they make my ears feel hot and sweaty. Also, there is a low hum sound that is unpleasant to my highly-sensitive hearing. I cannot see myself wearing these for more than an hour at a time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Life Saving Noise Cancelling- March 1, 2021
I live in a basement apartment below a loud family, with a piano player, big dog, and overall just loud people. The headphones connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to all devices, it connects to 2 at a time and switches easily based on what device you are using at the moment (detects automatically). But it also remembers all of the paired devices and connects to them all easily. I use these to work, read, and watch tv and it saves me from getting frustrated at noise from upstairs. It lets me drown out unwanted noise and relax. I can't recommend these enough, I would pay $500 again in a hearbeat for these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Clear, Concise & No Noise!- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received a complimentary set of Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones in exchange for my honest review. These headphones have clarity beyond compare, they are clear and concise with no glitches or lag time. The noise canceling is superior to any I have tried before. They are lightweight and adjust to fit snugly but comfortably. The case is sturdy so the headphones won't get scratched or damaged. They hook up to my devices simply with no hassle at all. The hands free calling feature makes it so easy to connect with someone without stopping in middle of what I'm doing, and the voice assist is serving to none. I would highly recommend these headphones to anyone who expects high quality and fantastic performance!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.