Sony WH-1000XM4 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Platinum Silver
Comfortable design, powerful sound
- Over-ear design relieves pressure for long-lasting comfort
- Bluetooth technology seamlessly pairs with multiple devices and allows you to rock out without wires
- 40mm drivers deliver clean, powerful sound across a wide frequency range from 4Hz to 40000Hz
- Adaptive noise cancellation with Dual Noise Sensor technology ensures that outside sound doesn't interfere with your music
Convenient controls, crystal-clear mic
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistants let you use voice controls to queue up playlists and a lot more
- Touch Sensor controls let you pause/play/skip tracks, control the volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- On-board mic lets you use voice controls and make hands-free, crystal-clear phone calls with ease
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces the volume during conversations
Smart AI features and more
- Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Entertainment, delivers next-level music that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence
- Adaptive Sound Control lets you play your music the way you want to hear it
- Wearing detection feature automatically pauses your music when you take off the headphones
Long-lasting and foldable
- Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you listening to your music all day
- Quick-charge of 10 minutes gives you 5 hours of playback
- Foldable headphones are easy to take on the go
- USB Type-C Cable (20cm)
- Audio Cable (Color Variation / 1.2m)
- Carrying Case (Color Variation)
- In-flight Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 571 reviewers who responded, 481 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- worked great for two months- May 10, 2021
I bought these to be my goto head set for WFH, and at the beginning these were great. Now is a constant issue with the bluetooth connection, audio dropping, even when when the are connected with the wire, the issue continues. Today on 05/10/21 while on a call I could hear but when I spoke everything went silent and could not really be part of the conversation. This is very upsetting as I'm on the calls most of the day... the only thing that works great is the noise cancelling. Sad to say I'll be returning these and getting a Bose set. I need reliability and Sony is not delivering it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Life Saving Noise Cancelling- March 1, 2021
I live in a basement apartment below a loud family, with a piano player, big dog, and overall just loud people. The headphones connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to all devices, it connects to 2 at a time and switches easily based on what device you are using at the moment (detects automatically). But it also remembers all of the paired devices and connects to them all easily. I use these to work, read, and watch tv and it saves me from getting frustrated at noise from upstairs. It lets me drown out unwanted noise and relax. I can't recommend these enough, I would pay $500 again in a hearbeat for these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Headphones Ever!- August 28, 2020
These headphones are fantastic. I did a lot of research on headphones before settling on the XM4’s. Bass is phenomenal, makes your brain rattle. The app is decent, and noise cancelling is pretty impressive. Seem less connectivity. I prefer these over the Bose 700 personally, And AirPod Pro’s, but everyone is different. I originally was in the market for earbuds, but no matter the brand, they all kind of suck in my opinion. The XM4’s offer seamless integration with my iPhone, and being able to connect to my PC at the same time is awesome. PC gaming sounds pretty impressive. Build quality is decent as well, very comfortable for long sessions, didn’t find I was over heating. No weird squeaking sounds. There are so many features built into these headphones, that I would be writing a novel if I were to talk about them all. Price point can be a little bit of a deterrent, but you definitely get what you pay for. Been using these for a couple weeks now, and have yet to run into any issues. If your looking for a solid set of headphones, and have a few bucks to burn, I’d recommend grabbing these headphones, you won’t be disappointed, unless you’re an audiophile, then nothing will make you happy, and you probably won’t want these. LolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report