Targus Balance EcoSmart 15.6" Laptop Day Backpack
- Can fit laptops up to 15.6" in size in dedicated laptop compartment
- SafePort Sling Plus suspends the laptop inside the pack to protect it from drops
- Dedicated tablet sleeve has padding on both side and front for extra protection
- Weather-resistant materials keep your electronics and paperwork safe
- Nickel-free hardware and zipper pulls are recyclable
- Strategically placed pockets organize small accssories and make them easy to find you
- Large compartment at the bottom of bag is offers a handy spot to store your power brick
- A handle is attached to the side so the pack will easily fit into tight spaces
- Patented checkpoint-friendly design unzips to lay flat for TSA screening
- Advanced ergonomic design makes it comfortable to carry
- Structured piping and layered design able the bag to stand upright
- Padded top and side handles allow you to carry the pack like a briefcase
- Air mesh back panel with air flow design helps keeps you cool and comfortable
- Weather-resistant material helps protect from the elements
- Includes a water bottle pocket and luggage strap attachments
- Made from recycled water bottles and PVC-free materials
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just ok- October 8, 2020
The backpack is good but not “weather resistant”. The first rain storm it was in, everything in the backpack was soaked. Pretty disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Slim, Light, and Perfect for Travel- January 21, 2021
I have owned a Targus backpack since my sophomore year in high school (that first backpack I bought lasted 15yrs), and when it was time to upgrade I am happy to stick with this brand. This bag is perfectly slim, but with enough pockets for all the essentials. If you are looking for a brand that will last, Targus is wonderful. And this backpack is sharp looking with spots for everything you need.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost There- May 16, 2021
Got this as a gift from my employer and am pretty pleased, but for the love of God why are there no bottle slots on the sides???? I know this seems like a minor gripe but for someone who is always on the go and carrying their backpack with them everywhere that is something that is very nice to have. Other than that, I do like how it stays on my shoulders.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing overall!- December 28, 2019
This is a great overall backpack to carry around with you. I also love the design of this backpack and It's comfortable and it provides you with enough space to put your belongings inside on the go. I highly recommend it to any buyer looking for a backpack for traveling, work, school, and so on.
- great fabric- April 22, 2019
I use this bag for school and it works great. lots of room for stuff and the fabric is great, especially when it's drizzling out. A bit skinny in width, but very nice nonetheless.