TP-Link 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch (TL-SG108)
- Desktop switch makes it easy to connect different devices over a network for seamless data transfers at your home or office
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3x/802.1p ethernet standards with 10/100/1000Mbps speed let you transfer large-sized files instantly across any connected device
- Eight auto-negotiation RJ45 ports supporting auto-MDI/MDIX effortlessly expand your network capacity for multiple devices, making it ideal for smaller workspaces
- Supports 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP snooping function
- Eco-friendly switch with innovative energy-efficient design saves up to 82% of power consumption
- Durable housing lets you install it on a desktop or conveniently hang on the wall
- TP-Link 8-Port Desktop Switch (TL-SG108)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 75 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid Network Switch- August 9, 2016
I am in the process of upgrading my office network. After researching quality verse price I decided on purchasing the TP-Link - 8-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Metal Switch. I was very impressed with this device when I received it and put it into service. It has a very solid construction. The metal case offers placement stability and it is performing perfect. Particularly like the green\yellow lights to indicate if each connection is 100 or 1000. I am pleased with my purchase and if I should need to expand beyond the 8 ports of this switch I will purchase a second identical one. The low cost makes this a very affordable solution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good 8-Port Switch- July 4, 2015
This is a very good device that is reasonably priced. You take it out of the box, plug it in, connect it to your router or internet connection, attach your devices and it just sits there and works. Whenever you have to reset your internet connection or router, the switch just continues where it left off ... you do not need to unplug it or rest it. Best purchase I've made for my home office. I can run my apple TV, 32 inch Samsung LED TV (I also use it as monitor), VOIP phone and my laptop. I bought the 8-port version so that I have room to add a printer or other device later on. Best thing is that it is reasonably priced and it just works like it is supposed to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does the job!- January 29, 2016
I needed a network switch for my On Hub router since I needed more than just a single ethernet port. I looked around, but eventually decided on a TP-LINK because I trust TP-LINK products and it just so happened that the router itself is made by TP-LINK. The colors even sort of match, so there's that. Anyway, the switch gets the job done. Setup is quick and easy, plug it into the wall, plug your stuff into in and away you go. The size is reasonable, and the metal body is nice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.