TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Kit (TL-PA7017 Kit)
- Easily expands your gigabit network by utilising the existing wiring
- Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology ensures a high-speed wired internet connection of up to 1,000 Mbps over your household electric wires to meet all your online needs
- One Gigabit ethernet port allows you to provide a high-speed internet connection to bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles, smart TVs, and more
- Plug-and-play functionality lets you set up this kit in minutes with no configuration
- Power-saving mode saves energy consumption by up to 85%
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don’t buy- December 9, 2020
If I could put no stars I would I was looking for this because at night time when my family is home everyone is using all their different devices and the internet gets slowed because of that which is normal and I play video games so I would lag a lot so I bought this thinking it would help and my family is not home at the time of testing but I normally when they are not on their devices get 80-120 mbps and I tested today without the tp link on a wireless network far from my router got 83.2 mbps then I plugged the tp link into the router and into my PlayStation and with the wired network I got 25.8 mbpsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Garbage! Waste of money and time!- September 7, 2020
These things made my internet speed run at about 10% of the speed of my WIFI. And less than 4% of my hardwired internet speed. I was hoping these would at least improve on the 5Ghz WiFi speeds but no such luck. They actually killed my speed completely (see screenshots of speed tests). I’m a fan of TP-LINK products and have several of their smart switches and plugs in my home. These however are absolute garbage and do not deliver on their promise. The only positive I can say is that they were a breeze to set up and connect. However, given the end result, I wish I had saved myself the time and effort.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works but not as promised- August 28, 2020
I have this plugged into the most optimal position it can be in. Its on the same breaker as the other plug and router and pretty close to the router (just needed a direct connect to the room on the otherside of wall of the router without snaking an ethernet all the way around). Im also using CAT6 cables not the CAT5 that came with it. So this says it can get a gig down, no it can't. I have this is the best environment it can get and it tops out at 250 mbps. Really the only upside is that I have a more stable connection than the wifi adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.