Vitamix Ascent Food Processor Attachment - 12-Cup - Black/Clear
Personalised blending delivered right
- Compatible with Vitamix Ascent series blenders (sold separately)
- Food processor attachment with 12-cup dry and 9-cup wet capacity provides customised, multi-food processing
- Self-Detect technology reads which container you've chosen and automatically adjusts settings
Functionalities for every food type
- Slicing (2.4mm and 4.0mm), coarse and fine shredding, and chopping settings come in handy for processing veggies, nuts, and meats
- Dough mixing feature allows you to make soft dough by ensuring wet and dry ingredients mix properly
- Emulsifying function lets you make your own creamy nut butters
Thoughtful design with convenient storage options
- Clear bowl lid and plungers offer an unobstructed view of the processed food
- Red gradation marks on the work bowl let you know the amount of food you put in
- Two chute sizes allow versatile loading, effortless assembly, and dismantling
- Detachable work bowl with S-blades storing, flipover lid with sit flat option, and attachable storage case offer convenient storage
- Self-Detect Base
- 12 Cup Work Bowl
- Work Bowl Lid
- Large Plunger
- Small Plunger
- "S" Multi-Purpose Blade
- 2 x Reversible Slice/Shred Discs
- Disc Storage Case
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it- October 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The smart detect for this is really cool. Put the food processor on the base, and the blender options are gone and the food processor takes over. The blades are very intuitive, you have the main blade for pulsing, then there are plates for fat slices and course shreds then another for thin slices and fine shreds. This was perfect for fine shredding carrots for salads and carrot cake! I used the basics with babish pie crust process and it worked super well to begin making the pie dough. The smart connect is where it’s at. Not needing multiple appliances is very helpful when building an Arsenal of cooking appliances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Attachment- October 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This food processor is an attachment for the Vitamix Ascent mixer base. At a whopping 12 cup capacity it can do a lot of hard work in bulk therefore saving a lot of time in the kitchen. Two blades are included, one for larger cuts and shreds and the other for smaller cuts and shreds. The components are high quality as is expected of Vitamix products. Also, having a Vitamix motor ensures power and consistency. This food processor attachment is easy to use, powerful, has great capacity, and is easy to clean. It is a great tool to use when I need more work done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Add-On to the Vitamix Ascent Mixer- February 5, 2021
My wife and I purchased this as she's been making smoothies quite a bit lately and our old Oster (over 20 years and still going strong) didn't seem to get all the frozen stuff she'd put in ground fine enough. So, we decided on the Vitamix Ascent mixer and added a number of the optional items, including the Food Processor attachment (mainly for me, since I do a lot of the cooking). It is well made and feels sturdy. I haven't actually used it as much as I'd intended since Christmas, but what I've done with it so far, chopping vegetables, has been fine. It certainly powered through a bunch of carrots without any trouble at all. So, it isn't cheap, but I like the idea of it being part of the system that Vitamix has and the quality of everything is pretty impressive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.