VTech 5" Video Baby Monitor with Night Light, Night Vison & Two-Way Audio (VM5254)
- Video baby monitor features a 5" high-resolution, colour LCD screen so you can view your child as they sleep
- 1,000-foot range allows you to roam around your home while still staying connected to your baby
- Secure digital video and audio transmission ensures privacy for your family
- Automatic infrared night vision makes it easy you to view your little one both day and night
- Two-way, talk-back intercom lets you both hear and speak to your baby right from the parent unit
- Multi-colour nightlight, soft sounds, and lullabies deliver a soothing atmosphere for a restful night's sleep
- Sound-activated soothing automatically turns on the night light or projection when sound is detected
- Temperature sensor displays the nursery temp right on the screen so you can be sure your baby isn't too hot or too cold
- Volume control lets you keep the monitor at the perfect audible level so you can clearly hear your child
- Sound-activated screen mode turns on the screen when sound is detected, alerting you if your baby wakes up
- Rechargeable battery sends an alert to the parent unit when the battery power is low
- Wall-mountable design keeps the camera up and out of the way for clearer views without obstructions
- Includes parent unit, camera, two AC adaptors, battery pack, and mounting hardware
- Parent Unit
- 2 x Manual
- 2 x AC Adaptor
- Battery Pack
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Wall Anchors
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- overall good, but view is zoomed- September 26, 2021
This monitor has a great screen, nice size with a clear image. The screen dims with 10 minutes of no use/noises which is nice. Menu functions are really easy to click through. The talk function is VERY clear. The signal range is great, I was able to go outside the opposite side of the house and still had bars. The one thing I really didn't like was the camera view. It was so zoomed in (without using any zoom) that I couldn't see the entire crib on the screen, even when putting it as high as I could reach the cord. I didn't like not being able to see the baby when he went to an edge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Huge screen!- May 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I like this monitor a lot, and I've tried quite a few video monitors. I like that this one is a closed system so I don't have to worry about hackers looking in on my kiddo. The screen like I said is huge which is awesome and it has a zoom feature. It's not 1080p or anything but I can still see well! It has cool features like a nightlight and music, and a talk feature. I usually leave it plugged in on my nightstand except evenings when baby goes to bed and naptime, and the battery life works for me. The only thing is I can't figure out if I can add on a camera, but I don't think this model has that option, which is kind of frustrating, as I'm pregnant with baby #2. Overall I really like this monitor though!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Baby Monitor- September 23, 2021
The setup of this monitor was simple and it is easy to use. The video quality is not 1080p but still provides great visuals on baby, even during the night. All the additional features are a plus (the temperature control, nightlight, lullabies, zoom, two way audio). It's an awesome camera to leave babysitters to use and to take on trips because you can just plug it in and use it without having to worry about connecting to wifi and concern about signal strength. On the other hand, we also have a wifi camera which allows us to see baby's status from anywhere and multiple devices can be used to monitor, not just the console that it's paired with. For a simple and effective baby monitor, I would definitely recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report