VTech CareLine 1-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System (SN5127) - White
- DECT 6.0 provides great range, delivers clear sound, and keeps you calls secure
- Full-duplex handset speakerphone allows both ends of a call to speak and listen at the same time without voice dropouts
- Big buttons and large display make this phone senior-friendly
- 50dB audio assist amplifies the incoming voice for crystal clear conversations
- 90dB extra-loud ringer makes it easy to hear calls from anywhere in the house
- Photo dial enables the photo of the caller to be attached to the corresponding number for convenient dialling and answering of calls
- Speed dial makes it easy to call frequently dialled numbers with just a touch
- Visual ringing indicator at the top of the handset and base unit flashes while receiving calls, making it ideal for the hearing-impaired
- Caller ID at the handset to know who is calling
- Caller ID announce lets you know who the caller is without looking at the screen
- Slow play function slows down the speed of recorded messages so you can understand them better
- Built-in digital answering system records up to 22 minutes of messages and is easy to set up with the help of an audible guide
- Smart call blocker automatically blocks robocalls and blacklists up to 1000 numbers with ease
- Trilingual prompts help choose between English, Spanish, and French, enhacing ease-of-use
- One Ni-MH battery keeps this cordless phone powered for hours
- Expandable up to 4 handsets (sold separately) with only one phone jack to create a phone system in your home or office
- Base Unit
- AC Adapter
- Telephone Line Cord
- Wall-Mount Bracket
- Cordless Handset
- Batteries x 3
- Battery Cover
- Owner's Manual x 3
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Semi Satisfied- May 1, 2020
The fact that it's white makes a huge difference to my elderly father, he can make out the buttons better along with the size of the numbers. The talk back feature is also good so he hears what he has entered. Unfortunately we are not using the 4 preset buttons, which would have been great for my dad, that are available because when you press a preset it goes to speaker and I haven't been able to figure out how to not make that happen. Also the date keeps changing, not keeping proper time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Disappointing- June 27, 2021
I bought this along with a separate 4 button phone which connects to this base. The batteries that came with this will not take a charge. The sound quality of the add-on phone is poor and choppy. This could have ben great for my elderly mother with dementia but we've given up on it. I may try to return it as the quality is so poor overall.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report