VTech DECT 6.0 Corded Accessory Deskset for CM18245 (CM18245) - Silver
- Expansion deskset requires the VTech CM18445 console to operate
- Corded phone can accommodate 1 to 4 telephone lines, so you can field multiple incoming callers at once
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission technology delivers excellent sound quality, security, and range
- Digital answering system with up to 180 minutes of shared minutes digitally records incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos
- Call management options include page, intercom, call transfer between stations, hold reminder tone, and voice message reminder tone
- 100 name and number phonebook directory allows you to easily store and access your frequent contacts
- Calling features include caller ID/call waiting (stores 50 calls), call privacy, mute, flash, call screening, call intercept, bilingual voice prompts in English or French, and a selection of ringtones
- Answering system options include programmable greeting messages, time and date stamps on each voice message, and new voice message indicator
- Other features include auto line selection, primary line setting, display dial, pre-dialing, and chain dialing
- 2.5mm input lets you connect a corded headset for hands-free calling and multitasking
- Easy to install and is wall-mountable (includes mounting bracket)
- Handset with Coiled Cord
- Deskset Power Adapter
- Backup Battery
- Mounting Bracket
- 2 Directory Cards
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job and that's about it- March 4, 2017
If you're in the market for a business phone but limited with phone outlets, DECT 6.0 technology is a lifesaver. Between this and the AT&T phones, I'd say VTech is better. PROs include ability to expand; decent speed dial/directory; voicemail; battery-operated; cordless handsets available. CONs sadly would be that you can only add up to 8 extensions (see the first item on the PRO list); to date, I have not found a wireless headset that works with the desksets; picking up a call that is already on hold needs to be done in a specific way or you end up tying up two lines (you get used to it over time.) I do like this phone system, but there are areas of improvement that I'm sure VTech has already made with a newer system. It does the job, and they're a pinch cheaper than the AT&T phones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- System did not work with our four lines- August 9, 2020
System did not work with our 4 line 2 plug setup in our small office. I tried splitters and plugging through numerous different ways but could not get it to work. Line access was affected when third phone plugged almost as if the system expected each phone to have its own line, even when registered to the deskset. Bewarw you only have 2 weeks from delivery to send back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best phone for a home office- June 5, 2017
This works great for home office needs. If you happen to have multiple lines it can cover that. What I used most are the speed dial numbers which let me program numbers into them. Very easy phone to use and the speakerphone has great sound!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.