Weber Summit E-470 48800 BTU Propane BBQ
- 48,800 BTU propane grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Four stainless steel burners and a side burner offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 580 sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 39 burgers at once
- 112 sq. in. warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with flip-up motor is enhanced by separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system lets you fire up the grill only where you need the heat
- LED tank scale and a precision fuel gauge ensure simple use with your propane tank (not included)
- Porcelain-enameled lid features a polished handle and trim, built-in thermometer, and painted aluminum end caps for durability and style
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
- Ultimate Grill!!- July 11, 2021
I purchased this grill in 2012 after owning another smaller Weber grill for about 15 years. I grill all year round and this Summit E-470 gas grill is the best grill I've ever owned, and my first was 41 years ago. I have been enjoying using it for almost 9 years now. It has every feature that I could ever need and is made to last a long time. Besides all of that I feel that Weber's Customer Service is excellent! Also when you do need to replace a part you know you can easily find it. I have also made many of their recipes from Weber's cookbooks and website that are my family favorites. I would recommend a Weber grill to anyone looking to buy one and I will be a Weber owner for life! Best grill ever!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My review will NOT do this grill the justice!!- August 14, 2020
Love. LOve. LOVe. LOVE this grill. The assembly was so easy, compared to a Kenmore I assembled some 7 years ago which took so long to put together, it felt like I actually mined the metal, machined all the parts and then wrote an instruction manual in Russian which I translated through 15 other languages prior google translating it into English. The rotisserie function is incredible and we've already had 5 or 6 chickens through it since we got it last month. Planning on doing Turkey for Thanksgiving to save my wife 5-7 hours of oven time, as well as duck once duck season starts. This is the most I ever spent on a grill but man-o-man this was worth the money. You will not be disappointed in this beauty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- rust and chrome bubblimg- February 10, 2019
I did the annual gill cleaning this weekend. The gill is kept covered by a Weber cover and stored under an enclosed porch. I have rust on the both side trays( stainless) and all four handles and has the chrome bubbling. I am very disappointed in these two areas. As for the other construction, I am satisfied and it grills very well. I would have expected better quality parts by having the Weber name and the Weber price over it's competitors. The features that this grill has is wonderful and I do like it. It would have received a 5 star if not for these two problems.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns